Bridal Veil Falls Trail

Bridal Veil Falls Trail is a 3.8 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Index, Washington that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and walking and is best used from June until September. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Scenic hike to Bridal Veil falls.

One of my favorite hikes in this area. Done it multiples times.

BEAUTIFUL falls, and you can stand right next to it! The last 1/2 mile is rather challenging when compared to the rest coming up. The view is so worth it though! Bring a jacket, because you will get wet.

These falls are just incredible to behold! Plus, now in this springtime/summer, everything is that rich, vibrant and lime green. One of my fave hikes- I absolutely recommend!

Great beginner hike with a fair amount of incline. You are legit right next to the falls.

I'm a big guy and this hike was just the right amount of difficulty that gave me a challenge. Got a little tired towards the end but that was because i was trying to keep the same pace with other members of my group that are way more fit. Before this hike my left knee and right ankle hurt. I injured them trying to train for this hike back home in Las Vegas Red Rock and Lone Mountain.

I originally planned to try to make it to the junction between Lake Serene and Bridal Veils but i felt good enough to continue and i owe it all to my hiking sticks. By the time I made it back down to the parking lot, my legs were week and sore but not much pain. Me and a friend turned back while 10 other people continued on to Lake Serene, which was 3x more challenging.

Wow! Such a beautiful waterfall.. so full of raging water right now. Pretty easy hike till ya turn off to do bridal Veil then scrambling over rocks, tons of stairs for last 1/2 mile. So worth it!