Bridal Veil Falls Trail

Bridal Veil Falls Trail is a 3.8 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Index, Washington that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and walking and is best used from June until September. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Scenic hike to Bridal Veil falls.

1 hour ago

Definitely worth the hike beautiful place .

The last 0.7 miles up are tough with uneven rocky, steep trail. Our "handicapable" member needed hands on help for balance. But we did the hike in 5 hours with 45 minutes at the falls. I'd score it moderate difficulty. The exertion paid in full by the spectacular finish at the falls.

A stop before headed to Lake Serene. Beautiful waterfalls!

A well-trodden path leads upwards on a comfortable incline amidst pristine alpine forest and enormous boulders. Hikers will arrive to a gorgeous waterfall, with views across the valley below. A very manageable challenge for visitors of all ages and abilities, and a great spot for lunch!

New favorite trail and waterfall payoff!

Uphill all the way to the falls viewpoint, magnificent forest , great maintained trail, last half mike is more difficult. But all worth it, the falls are beautiful, and the viewpoint area is really cool. Definite must do if in area.

I'm a new hiker and, full of bravado, took off intending to go to Lake Serene after tackling the falls. I started later in the day, and the intial trail wasn't too bad. After reaching the junction, I started up the hill. After I climbed the switchbacks to the top, I was wondering how this could possibly be worth it. well, it is. You end up feet from the falls and the views are breathtaking, some braver people decided to take a dip, but I was content to just sit and take it in. I was out of water at this point, So I decided to head home.