First time here with the family. Right off a busy street in Parkland,WA. Easy walking trail. Half way through the walk you can see a creek, a pond and a few houses. Pretty scenery with a lot of trees. You can hear cars driving by on a few parts of the trail. I also saw pieces of clothes and a tarp scattered in the bushes. I believe transients sometimes sleep in the forest overnight. Please be aware that although there are POSTED RULES FOR KEEPING DOGS ON LEASH some dog owners let their dogs off leash here. Just walking along the trail a dog runs up to my daughter and she got nipped in the hand by a Great Dane and enough to draw blood. I regret not having my pepper spray with me. We had to call authorities for this incident. Other than that, the trail is easy, flat and somewhat scenic, but with some dogs off leash and clothing debris in the bushes we won’t be back. To those that want to try it out, my word of advice is to carry pepper spray for protection against unruly off leash dogs on the trail.