Bowman Bay via Rosario Head Trail

Bowman Bay via Rosario Head Trail is a 4 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Anacortes, Washington that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, and birding and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

beach

so... I totally got off the trail, ended up climbing down and back up a cliff, was by myself and feared for my life for a second.. but aside from that it was beautiful. The weather was perfect and the views were breathtaking.

Easy hike. Family and dog friendly. Breathtaking views. Quite busy over the Labor Day Weekend.

Most of this trail was great. However, for those never been here, beware of the last .5 mile between light house point and bowman bay. It was like climbing in steep hills and felt like creating your own trail in the bushes. When checked against google maps, it looked like the person who created this trail took the scenic and uncommon route.

Beautiful!
I took my 3 year old Grandson. He loved it all

Beautiful views!

Wow! The views are spectacular.

Gorgeous views on a moderately-easy hike. This is one of our favorite hikes!

Beautiful views, nice and easy distance. It's a fabulous hike and we highly recommend it.

Such a beautiful state park and great hikes with pull out points that are breathtaking. I spent hours just gazing upon the sea. The rangers at the research center have interpreted nature hikes at low tide. I was able to see sea stars, crabs, cucumbers and more! You can also rent kayaks and paddle boards.

Found this hike on this app and I would have to say it was fantastic!!! It was an easy to moderate hike in some spots but definitely not bad! Really enjoyed all the views! Really thought it was a great hike for a beginner!