Black Diamond Coal Mine Trail

Black Diamond Coal Mine Trail is a 6.9 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Black Diamond, Washington that features a great forest setting and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs and horses are also able to use this trail.

This trail is primarily used by mountain bikers.

We loved it. Well marked for the most part and easy to navigate - beautiful scenery. It's also easy to choose how long of a hike you want since there are several trail options here. Also all the trails are signed noting the level of difficulty.

A good trail. I've hiked this countless times alone when I used to live 2 min away from it.

It's a pretty trail and I had a good time but I was out of place with just my feet and my dog. Had to dodge quickly out of the way twice because the trails are narrow and the bikers come on quick -- once into a very prickly stand of bushes. I'd only recommend going with a bike!

This trail has been completely taken over by mountain bikers and is no longer safe for hiking or off leash dogs.

Fun trails . Bring pepper spray seen a black bear in the area July, 4. 2017 .

Very cool trails that wind through a lush forest over a few streams alongside a lake and by a couple ponds. Trails are marked and well maintained with a few park benches to sit and enjoy the peaceful woods. This is a great app. The trail map was spot on, and the GPS worked great in navigating the paths.

Most of the trails we found were more for biking than hiking. Still very pretty.