Ben Burr Trail

Ben Burr Trail is a 2.4 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Spokane, Washington and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Still snow and ice in spots on 03/10/18. I liked that it was nicely paved and taken care of, but don’t think I’ll be back. Kinda one of those things where you do it once and then don’t feel the need to come back.

Thursday, March 16, 2017

nice hike.. snow in spots but kept nice... would walk again, great views of spokane

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

nice view points of Spokane

Wednesday, February 01, 2017

OK midcity walking, but don't get your hopes up.

Sunday, July 31, 2016

Nope not worth it

Thursday, July 28, 2016

First off when parking in the parking lot there were at least 4 bums living out of their cars parked there. I was there with my 6 kids..not ideal. Then we couldn't find the trailhead because it was under construction. We explored around anyway and all that we found were drug needles, broken glass, beer bottles and honestly drugged out druggies. Not at all a family friendly place I'd be taking my kids to again. Even if we had been able to get on the trail it's not a safe environment.

Sunday, June 26, 2016

I live within walking distance of this trail. It was a nice walk and we enjoyed the view and scenery, but we passed some homeless camps, a used and discarded syringe, and had to carry the dogs over a few areas where there was broken glass.

Sunday, April 17, 2016

It was shorter than expected. Strange neighborhood.

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

not a comfortable feeling there.. the nature was pretty but it feels and appears like a sketchy area.

Friday, April 08, 2016

I jog this all the time. it's beautiful

Thursday, January 03, 2013

I live very close to this trail and have been on it a lot. It is actually a nice trail for being in the middle of the city. However, I have come across a handful of homeless camps and have seen some shady dudes on this trail. Underhill and Liberty parks are connected by the trail. Both look nice but again watch out for any unsavory characters. I don't want to give the trail a bad reputation because nothing has happened to me but just be careful.

Friday, May 25, 2012

I walked this trail with my dog, Riley, today. It's a nice walk in the woods in the middle of the city. Almost straight at a gradual slope. We walked from the west end of Liberty Park to the suspension bridge , uphill all the way. Beautiful weather, some nice views, only 3 other people, one with a dog. Probably won't go there again.

recorded