Beaver, Babcock, and Ranger Trail Loop

Beaver, Babcock, and Ranger Trail Loop is a 3.6 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Port Gamble, Washington that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking and trail running. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Distance: 3.6 miles Elevation Gain: 413 feet Route Type: Loop

Very easy but confusing at the middle of the trail. We enjoyed it I agreed with Alex Bellenger on his comments

I did this trail clockwise starting with the Ranger trail. It started off through a creepy part of the forest which was also steep. Then it goes through a lovely meadow with wildflowers and blackberry patches. From there I needed the app because there were a lot of side trails. I also ended up on an overgrown trail that looked like it was the right one on the app but I don’t think it was. I would suggest at going straight down the road looking trail despite what the app says. I had to follow a bunch of pink flags to know that I was on a trail. Eventually I connected with the middle connecting trail shown on the app. I headed north toward the Port Gamble trail which is an interpretive trail. Heading back was nicer because it went through a more lively forest full of salmonberries. There are maps at most or all of the trailheads. I would recommended picking one up and following those trails instead on the ones on the app.