Beacon Hill Trail

Beacon Hill Trail is a 7.6 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Spokane, Washington that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

This is a very middle of the forest trail, very little shrubbery, just pine trees, and in general kind of boring. Only recommend if you have hiked all other trails in Spokane. It's a dirt path. I recommend going off the path occasionally to get a good view.

never seen so trash on a trail

I'm sorry, but this is the most disgusting hike I've ever taken. Garbage everywhere, come on spokane , have some pride in our city. I will not be coming here again. I took my pup and had to carry her a bunch because there was broken glass all over the place. I guess that's Hillyard area for you.

amazing views

I did a trail run here and I'd agree that it's more of a mountain biking trail. We encountered so much mountain bike traffic that it became difficult to enjoy the run, due to having to get out of the way for them. Nothing against mountain biking, because I enjoy that activity as well, but this trail shouldn't be considered multi-use on some of the trail sections. However, there are so many trails on Beacon Hill, if you could determine which trails had less bike traffic, it's beautiful terrain and gorgeous views.

at first walking down one of the trails I was ready to write a really nice review and then I started seeing some garbage and stuff and I was like okay well still pretty nice and i walked around it for a while and tried to give it more of a chance but then I just see more and more garbage. it really let me down. if you go farther then even like half a mile you see a lot of garbage and it makes it really gross and there are some pretty disturbing stuff like dolls that were just messed up beer bottles and other glasses broken and things really disappointing I would not recommend it to anyone.

Best views at night of the skyline.

As previously mentioned, this is definitely geared for mountain bikers. I encountered mostly bikers in the time I was out there. I found certain parts to be extremely steep, both up and down, based on the route it shows.

Great trail moderate difficulty significant shade. However close to town and noisy.

This place is definitely geared more towards bikers because the paths are paved with bike wheels. But hiking is great too! I found it a little boring compared to some other trails but it's still a decent one.

Lots of trails and entry points. Views were great . A few hardcore mt bikers. Even saw some turkeys on the way down. People were friendly.