Art Walk Trail

Art Walk Trail is a 1 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Nahcotta, Washington that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is accessible year-round.

Great time! Perfect first hike for my grandson!

Fun, unique short trail!

we drove all the way over with our dogs and there's a sign that says no dogs so we will find another Park one star for being bummed

Monday, August 22, 2016

Saturday, August 06, 2016

Friday, July 29, 2016

This was a fun easy trail. There is various kinds of art all along the trail that makes it very fun

Monday, June 27, 2016

This review is actually for the art walk and Cutthroat Climb, but there's no enty available for those, so putting it here. Official website with all the logistics: https://www.fws.gov/refuge/willapa/visitor_activities/trail_guide.html

Access Cutthroat Climb via the boardwalk for the art path. Art walk is good for anyone and everyone. Cutthroat is a loop of 2/3 mile. It's super cool; perfect for families. Lots of stairs, including an overpass for a fallen log. Even nice days can have a wet trail; I wished I'd switched out my running shoes for hiking boots. There are little stops along the way with clues for guessing what various animals are. My 7 year old and 8 1/2 year old seemed to like it. There's a mandala made of paving stones to walk toward the end of the loop. The trails themselves are pretty easy, but hilly and interactive enough to be interesting. There is a lot of foxglove; something parents of tiny humans and fur babies should be aware of. I did get by a mosquito, but for a group of 5, that was the only one. Also be aware that the restrooms are only available while the visitors center is open. Still, a great little gem. Would hike again.

Sunday, July 19, 2015