Antoine Peak

Antoine Peak is a 4.8 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Spokane, Washington that features a great forest setting. The trail is good for all skill levels and primarily used for hiking, horses, and mountain biking. Horses are also able to use this trail.

33 minutes ago

The hike was not very pretty.

Very nice trail and a great view at the top

nice easy family trail.

I have hiked most trails in the area and this one is a 3/5 at most. The trail is basically a track that is made with a truck, so your walking on a very man-made trail that is washed away. I prefer a thin man made trail not a truck paved path so you feel more like you are exploring. There are also no spectacular views, just mediocre ones. The best part about the trail is the shade. You will definitely not get too hot on it.

Awesome hike! Large sections of the trail are currently washed out though! Not totally in-hikeable with a stroller though. We made do with our BOB.

Good trail. Wide road all the way up. However, right where the trail maps shows the start of the loop is a No Trespassing sign. I went a little further to see a nice view of the city about 50 ft ahead, but I stopped there cause there appeared to be some houses a little ways back into the forest and I didn't want to anger anyone by continuing on.

Good parking area with port a potty. clean and wide trails, although heavily eroded and atv damage. nice views.

I did this hike today with snowshoes. It was a very frosty January day. The fresh snow was about 4 to 6 inches on the south-facing trails, and was a couple of feet in places on the north-facing slopes. This is a great place for snowshoeing. I will definitely come back in fairer weather.

did this trek a second time but followed the GPS map on here and it looped in the opposite direction for a little shorter walk.

Very close to home, really enjoyed walking the dogs, GPS said I did 5.3 miles on the loop. I will do this one again.

Antoine peak is a great trail that I love to visit when I am in spokane. Being from CDA I don't get to come here often but it is always an amazing experience when I do.

Did this hike last Winter with snowshoes. Super fun! Trail was impossible to find with snow but it's tough to get lost. Views were OK.

The trail is close and easy to find. Parking for horse trailers is fairly limited, but I went on a weekday and we were the only riders there:). The loop was great and not too rocky for the horses. Definitely a ride I will do again!