Antoine Peak

Antoine Peak is a 4.8 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Spokane, Washington that features a great forest setting and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from April until September. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Did this Oct 24 from the east side. Only ran into one other hiker. Trail well signed at the junctions. RT was 5 miles mostly easy with a few steep sections at the start and near the top. Various viewpoints along the trail were just as good as summit which has radio towers present. Overall nice hike fairly close to town.

Alright trial. Not much to explore. It's mainly a dirt road. There's a water spicket at the parking lot which its nice and portable toilets.

I did this for the West for a after work hike I thought it was pretty nice no other people on the trail. We did run upon a rattlesnake crossing the trail so be careful there out there.

Decent trail. It is mainly access roads and the trail is not marked clearly.

Took the Emerald Necklace trail from the west summit trailhead back to the summit junction- just under two hours with a couple water breaks for my dog. Well maintained trail, well marked if you stick to the main trail, mostly gradual uphill. A couple of nice lookout points of the Valley. Saw some turkey and deer. Afternoon hike gave us plenty of sunshine with shade breaks. Saw 3 other couples my entire hike, which was nice, I don't like a ton of traffic. Not a spectacular hike but I enjoyed my short time on the trail.