Annette Lake Trail

Annette Lake Trail is a 6.6 mile heavily trafficked out and back trail located near North Bend, Washington that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from June until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

fly fishing

beach

From Seattle, E on I-90 to exit 47. Right off the freeway toward Tinkham Rd. Left on FSR 55 for 0.4 miles to trailhead at end of road

Pros: gorgeous lake view, well maintained trail, nice steady incline, creeks/streams for the pups to get water from, only 60 min drive from Seattle and a short 0.5 miles spent on a forest service road... chipmunks!

Cons: first mile of hike can hear road traffic, electrical towers feel odd in the wilderness.

Tips: bring $5 in cash to pay for parking. Outhouse didn’t have toilet paper so might want to bring own.

Love t

Fun hike! The lake is beautiful! Only thing I didn't like were the bugs!

This is a great, standard hike. Not for first timers, but if you're kind-of collecting lakes, as I did, this one is fun to see. It's steeper than it seems from the elevation, because the hike is relatively short, so get ready to feel the burn. I went in the summer and swam in the lake, which was nice.

I just completed this hike today, Saturday 09/23/2017.

Assess to the trailhead is easy, just off the freeway on Snoqualmie pass. If you don't have a seasonal permit, you can simply pay the $5.00 day use fee at the trailhead.

It doesn't take long before the hike to Annette lake rewards you with a view of a beautiful waterfall. Once you near the halfwaypoint, the switchbacks increase.
Later, you cross a rock field, and before you know it, lake Annette herself!

It's a nice intermediate hike, with a well maintained trail. It is also canine friendly.

My partner and I hiked here in mid September. We started at 9 am and ran into a couple groups heading back from camping at the lake. A lot of switchbacks but gorgeous the entire way up the mountain. The lake was beautiful and we will definitely be back.

It was a moderate hike that took around 3 hour back and forth without rests.
I would like to go there again in winter.

great hike, pretty busy on the trail which we expected given the holiday weekend. The only thing that was upsetting is that somebody had a campfire overnight and failed miserably to put the fire completely out as we found it smoldering and had to douse it with more water. I'm appalled at how dumb people can be!