Annette Lake Trail

Annette Lake Trail is a 6.6 mile heavily trafficked out and back trail located near North Bend, Washington that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from June until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

fly fishing

beach

From Seattle, E on I-90 to exit 47. Right off the freeway toward Tinkham Rd. Left on FSR 55 for 0.4 miles to trailhead at end of road

Great hike with gorgeous views the whole way to the lake. Maybe bring bug spray to use at the lake :)

We had a great hike up to the lake. The trail is well maintained and the rating is accurate. A little snow right at the top but easily passable with sneakers. All the falls on the way up were beautiful and the small stream crossings along the way were a piece of cake. Lots of wildflowers in bloom. There's a small flower guide behind the info board at the trail head.

Love this hike! I really recommend it!

I really enjoyed this hike, the waterfalls and beautiful views! I am glad I had my trekking poles and sturdy boots-lots of rocks and exposed roots. And of course, what goes up must come down. I was also wearing my 25 pound pack, so that definitely added to the "moderate" rating. Go early, if going on a weekend. I will do this one again-minus the pack :) side note- if you have time, take the nature trail. It will add about a mile but it was so beautiful and secluded.

nice hike. muddy the whole way, recommend nice shoes with traction. good view of lake at the top. still had a little snow at the top.

Great hike, little muddy, lake was beautiful.

Beautiful lake on the top. There are small waterfalls and other view points on the way too. A bit cold at the lake, so bring a warm jacket. We also carried a light sandwich and tea which was great. Shoes will get dirty with the mud. Preferably take hiking poles with you as it does get slippery in some parts. Lake is worth visiting.

Beautiful hike! It is definitely cold at the top, being a jacket and avoid wearing shorts like I did! There's quite a bit of compact snow at the top, and a LOT of mud for the last half mile of the hike. There are also a few downed trees which make for an obstacle adventure! Quite a few people on a Saturday, to be expected; if you're looking for solitude, this probably isn't the hike for you. Overall very fun hike!

I went to this trail with 3 other friends and it was beautiful, definitely worth going all the way to the lake and eating our sandwiches and snacks. Plan to wear something warm or bring a warm jacket and gloves since it gets colder and colder as you approach the lake where you'll find a bunch of snow.

Beautiful little hike to the lake, which was still half frozen over. The hike was fairly easy going and you see a few small waterfalls along the way. Still a little snow at the top but nothing that hiking shoes can't get through. Super muddy though.