Annette Lake Trail

Annette Lake Trail is a 6.6 mile heavily trafficked out and back trail located near North Bend, Washington that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from June until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

fly fishing

beach

From Seattle, E on I-90 to exit 47. Right off the freeway toward Tinkham Rd. Left on FSR 55 for 0.4 miles to trailhead at end of road

It was a moderate hike that took around 3 hour back and forth without rests.
I would like to go there again in winter.

great hike, pretty busy on the trail which we expected given the holiday weekend. The only thing that was upsetting is that somebody had a campfire overnight and failed miserably to put the fire completely out as we found it smoldering and had to douse it with more water. I'm appalled at how dumb people can be!

Hiked on a Friday in late August. Got there around 2:00 pm. Maybe 15 cars in the lot. It took us about an hour and 20 minutes to get to the lake, not including stops. It was 3 miles up according to my GPS.
Lots of branches and rocks along the way. As others have said, an absurd amount of insects. So many hornets. You could actually hear a distant droning of them if you stopped anywhere along the trail. A bit eerie, but none of them bothered us after a second of checking us out.
Lake was beautiful. Be warned the chipmunks are super friendly. I was sitting on a log, enjoying the view and one kept coming up and sitting a few inches from me.
There is a bathroom at the entrance which is always appreciated. Northwest Forest Pass needed to park.
Definitely an enjoyable hike, even with all the hornets.

The hike was a good steady workout! My husband and I just moved here and haven't hiked anything like this before and we were able to do it no problem! The people passing with and without dogs of their own were kind and respectful! The lake and other views along the way were worth the hike!

i did not feel like this hike was worth the view and I've been on plenty of hikes. constant climb all the way to the top and tons of bugs. i did see open spots where you can bring your tent and set up camp. overall, nothing special.

Super fun! I started early in the morning and was able to make it to the lake before the mist disappeared. I then got to watch as the sun broke through which was pretty cool.

This trail is definitely a challenge for those who may struggle with hiking uphill. The first half is all uphill, for my kids and I this was 3 hours of uphill. However it was quite possibly the most beautiful trail I've been on this summer and I will absolutely do it again! The lake was warm and great for swimming in, and the hike back downhill was much faster than going up. The environment was diverse and beautiful. Looking forward to this trail in the future.

it was beautiful