Anderson Landing Trail

Anderson Landing Trail is a 1.3 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Silverdale, Washington that features a great forest setting. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for hiking, walking, and trail running. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

beach

Just bring the right stroller! Haha

Views at several spots were great, but the trail is very narrow and washed out in several spots, also super muddy when we went. It was high tide when we went so couldn't really access the beach. All in all an ok walk, was just a little tough with a little one on the narrow and washed out areas.

A hidden little gem. Perfect for a quick weekday hike with beautiful views. Peaceful.

Wow this trail is amazing. So many great views and challenges! Will definitely be back soon!!

We took our dog today and he loved it. Very quiet and we had the beach to ourselves!

great place for a short peaceful walk

One of my favorite walks with my dog. Beautiful views.

Pretty easy and nice view

Great views. Nice middle of the week hike. Muddy.

Hidden wonderland! Amazing views halfway in (see map toward water). Trails are moderate with some steep sections (hold on to the sides and you'll be fine). It's easy to feel as though you're in the middle of a jungle with all of the mossy trees and greens... such beauty! It's seems like a short hike but there are quite a few switchbacks making it feel as though you'd be out there for a while venturing around and exploring! Highly recommend! :-)

Hope this detail helps!! Happy hiking!!

Perfect for a quick hike, beautiful water view midway

Nice, short, shady trail, great for dogs. Pretty views from beach and lookout.

Great trail for a quick hike! Would be very slick in rainy weather.

Very quick hike, but lots of loops so it's easy to miss the viewpoint. easy access and parking. Part of the trail had been disconnected by a mini - landslide, but it's easy for anyone in decent shape to get around. Worth going at least once for the beautiful views and privacy! Wear long socks and bug spray.

High quality with small wildlife and great views

Not a long trail, but one of the most beautiful ones I've ever been on. Definitely worth it!

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

This was my first hike ever and I did it alone. I'm afraid if heights and I came to a point where I had to turn around however it is a beautiful trail. I enjoyed Gods beautiful creation.

Tuesday, May 09, 2017

It was a fun hike. My boy and I did it during that random thunderstorm lol The views made it worthwhile.

Sunday, April 02, 2017

Unfortunately, even though it was pretty and would have been a nice hike, the trail was washed out and eroded. Can't get by unless you want to end up down a deep ravine. Darn!

Sunday, April 02, 2017

Easy loop with some offshoots that provides beach access. Note that at part of the trail is closed now because a washout but you can hike most of the way and turn around which makes this trail a bit longer.

Wednesday, February 08, 2017

A beautiful hike just be careful if it has rained or snowed recently the trail can be very muddy is some spots. In some spots it can get fairly steep but nothing to bad. It's also not the most well maintained trail but it's a wonderful short hike if you don't want to drive far.

Friday, January 06, 2017

Tough terrain for a very cold winter's day. A lot of frozen water on the ground. Beautiful scenery to photograph. One of the legs end on the beach by the Puget Sound and another leg ends up high overlooking the beach. Good stuff for an amateur photographer.

Thursday, September 29, 2016

Great. Beautiful views with moderate terrain. My pup loved it too.

Monday, September 26, 2016

Great for me and my kids (11, 10, 9, 7). Includes view of the canal, little creek to catch skater bugs, fun windy snake decline and lovely shade the whole way. We thoroughly enjoyed it.

Friday, September 16, 2016

great for running

Friday, September 16, 2016

It's a short nice trail! Did anybody notice the old cracked road portion with the old crashed car off the edge?? I wonder what the history of it is. The car looked like it may be from the 40's. ???

Saturday, September 10, 2016

Nice trail. A little steep and maybe slippery down to the beach. Small parking lot.

Thursday, August 18, 2016

Pretty spot and the trails have lots of shade. There are a couple nice views but catching the ocean at low tide was my favorite. This trail is short so probably ideal for family outings.

Saturday, August 13, 2016

Nice little walk.
There are a few narrow parts to be careful, but it is a great place as a whole. Love it.

Thursday, July 28, 2016