Anderson Landing Trail

Anderson Landing Trail is a 1.3 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Silverdale, Washington that features a great forest setting. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for hiking and trail running. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Nice, short, shady trail, great for dogs. Pretty views from beach and lookout.

Great trail for a quick hike! Would be very slick in rainy weather.

Very quick hike, but lots of loops so it's easy to miss the viewpoint. easy access and parking. Part of the trail had been disconnected by a mini - landslide, but it's easy for anyone in decent shape to get around. Worth going at least once for the beautiful views and privacy! Wear long socks and bug spray.

High quality with small wildlife and great views

Not a long trail, but one of the most beautiful ones I've ever been on. Definitely worth it!

This was my first hike ever and I did it alone. I'm afraid if heights and I came to a point where I had to turn around however it is a beautiful trail. I enjoyed Gods beautiful creation.

It was a fun hike. My boy and I did it during that random thunderstorm lol The views made it worthwhile.

Unfortunately, even though it was pretty and would have been a nice hike, the trail was washed out and eroded. Can't get by unless you want to end up down a deep ravine. Darn!