Anderson Landing Trail

Anderson Landing Trail is a 1.3 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Silverdale, Washington that features a great forest setting. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for hiking, walking, and trail running. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

beach

great place for a short peaceful walk

One of my favorite walks with my dog. Beautiful views.

Pretty easy and nice view

Great views. Nice middle of the week hike. Muddy.

Hidden wonderland! Amazing views halfway in (see map toward water). Trails are moderate with some steep sections (hold on to the sides and you'll be fine). It's easy to feel as though you're in the middle of a jungle with all of the mossy trees and greens... such beauty! It's seems like a short hike but there are quite a few switchbacks making it feel as though you'd be out there for a while venturing around and exploring! Highly recommend! :-)

Hope this detail helps!! Happy hiking!!

Perfect for a quick hike, beautiful water view midway

Nice, short, shady trail, great for dogs. Pretty views from beach and lookout.

Great trail for a quick hike! Would be very slick in rainy weather.

Very quick hike, but lots of loops so it's easy to miss the viewpoint. easy access and parking. Part of the trail had been disconnected by a mini - landslide, but it's easy for anyone in decent shape to get around. Worth going at least once for the beautiful views and privacy! Wear long socks and bug spray.

High quality with small wildlife and great views

Not a long trail, but one of the most beautiful ones I've ever been on. Definitely worth it!

This was my first hike ever and I did it alone. I'm afraid if heights and I came to a point where I had to turn around however it is a beautiful trail. I enjoyed Gods beautiful creation.

It was a fun hike. My boy and I did it during that random thunderstorm lol The views made it worthwhile.

Unfortunately, even though it was pretty and would have been a nice hike, the trail was washed out and eroded. Can't get by unless you want to end up down a deep ravine. Darn!

Easy loop with some offshoots that provides beach access. Note that at part of the trail is closed now because a washout but you can hike most of the way and turn around which makes this trail a bit longer.

A beautiful hike just be careful if it has rained or snowed recently the trail can be very muddy is some spots. In some spots it can get fairly steep but nothing to bad. It's also not the most well maintained trail but it's a wonderful short hike if you don't want to drive far.

Friday, January 06, 2017

Tough terrain for a very cold winter's day. A lot of frozen water on the ground. Beautiful scenery to photograph. One of the legs end on the beach by the Puget Sound and another leg ends up high overlooking the beach. Good stuff for an amateur photographer.

Thursday, September 29, 2016

Great. Beautiful views with moderate terrain. My pup loved it too.

Monday, September 26, 2016

Great for me and my kids (11, 10, 9, 7). Includes view of the canal, little creek to catch skater bugs, fun windy snake decline and lovely shade the whole way. We thoroughly enjoyed it.

Friday, September 16, 2016