Anderson Landing Trail is a 1.3 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Silverdale, Washington that features a great forest setting. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for hiking, walking, and trail running. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

beach

First time trying out this hike, since it’s a little far from home. I saw one couple on the trail heading back, other than that no one. It was a Wednesday day around 5pm; definitely a time to go to experience the amazing view this trail offers.

this is absolutely one of my favorite hikes/trail so far. some vegetation seemed weirdly huge, and it really intrigues me.... I went with my 9yr old, 5 yr old, and 2 yr old... not crowded at all... my dog was happy here and the ending at the beach was so beautiful, i went back in march and you could see beautiful mountain panoramic views with little snow on em still. we try to visit as often as possible.

Beautiful view. Trail not well marked. Take a picture of the map at the beginning of the trail to follow along. Beach required a sketchy log crossing.

Lovely little trial. Not very well marked. And it was difficult to get to the beach with out balancing on a log to cross the water. Even during low tide the water was at least above my knees. Beautiful forest!

Great hiking trail! Having open heart surgery 3 months ago, I would say it was Easy to moderate. Great views of the mountains and water. Would definitely do it again!

Great views! Trail to the beach is a little muddy. Access onto the beach at low tide. A nice little day hike.

Just bring the right stroller! Haha

Views at several spots were great, but the trail is very narrow and washed out in several spots, also super muddy when we went. It was high tide when we went so couldn't really access the beach. All in all an ok walk, was just a little tough with a little one on the narrow and washed out areas.

A hidden little gem. Perfect for a quick weekday hike with beautiful views. Peaceful.

Wow this trail is amazing. So many great views and challenges! Will definitely be back soon!!

We took our dog today and he loved it. Very quiet and we had the beach to ourselves!

great place for a short peaceful walk

Sunday, November 05, 2017

One of my favorite walks with my dog. Beautiful views.

Monday, October 30, 2017

Pretty easy and nice view

Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Great views. Nice middle of the week hike. Muddy.

Monday, September 18, 2017

Hidden wonderland! Amazing views halfway in (see map toward water). Trails are moderate with some steep sections (hold on to the sides and you'll be fine). It's easy to feel as though you're in the middle of a jungle with all of the mossy trees and greens... such beauty! It's seems like a short hike but there are quite a few switchbacks making it feel as though you'd be out there for a while venturing around and exploring! Highly recommend! :-)

Hope this detail helps!! Happy hiking!!

Sunday, September 10, 2017

Perfect for a quick hike, beautiful water view midway

Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Nice, short, shady trail, great for dogs. Pretty views from beach and lookout.

Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Great trail for a quick hike! Would be very slick in rainy weather.

Sunday, July 16, 2017

Very quick hike, but lots of loops so it's easy to miss the viewpoint. easy access and parking. Part of the trail had been disconnected by a mini - landslide, but it's easy for anyone in decent shape to get around. Worth going at least once for the beautiful views and privacy! Wear long socks and bug spray.

Tuesday, July 04, 2017

High quality with small wildlife and great views

Wednesday, June 07, 2017

Not a long trail, but one of the most beautiful ones I've ever been on. Definitely worth it!

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

This was my first hike ever and I did it alone. I'm afraid if heights and I came to a point where I had to turn around however it is a beautiful trail. I enjoyed Gods beautiful creation.

Tuesday, May 09, 2017

It was a fun hike. My boy and I did it during that random thunderstorm lol The views made it worthwhile.

Sunday, April 02, 2017

Unfortunately, even though it was pretty and would have been a nice hike, the trail was washed out and eroded. Can't get by unless you want to end up down a deep ravine. Darn!

Sunday, April 02, 2017

Easy loop with some offshoots that provides beach access. Note that at part of the trail is closed now because a washout but you can hike most of the way and turn around which makes this trail a bit longer.

Wednesday, February 08, 2017

A beautiful hike just be careful if it has rained or snowed recently the trail can be very muddy is some spots. In some spots it can get fairly steep but nothing to bad. It's also not the most well maintained trail but it's a wonderful short hike if you don't want to drive far.

Friday, January 06, 2017

Tough terrain for a very cold winter's day. A lot of frozen water on the ground. Beautiful scenery to photograph. One of the legs end on the beach by the Puget Sound and another leg ends up high overlooking the beach. Good stuff for an amateur photographer.

Thursday, September 29, 2016

Great. Beautiful views with moderate terrain. My pup loved it too.

Monday, September 26, 2016

Great for me and my kids (11, 10, 9, 7). Includes view of the canal, little creek to catch skater bugs, fun windy snake decline and lovely shade the whole way. We thoroughly enjoyed it.