Adventure Trail

Adventure Trail is a 2.3 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Issaquah, Washington that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

4/21/2017 (Friday) - With Wai, 9:15 - 3:30, 55-65F, sunny, light traffic, good condition. Start from Exit 18, Adventure - High School - Section Line - WT3 - WT2 - WT1 (lunch) - Bypass - Preston - WTRR - TMT - Lingering - High Point.

A bit confusing at the trailhead on which direction the Adventure Trail was located? There were two different enterance areas, with parking across the street as well. Once we found were the Adventure Trail was located it was a nice stroll. We wanted more trail time, so we decided to take other trails around Adventure trail.

Saturday, September 17, 2016

Sunday, August 21, 2016

Nice easy hike. Perfect for kids. For a more challenging hike take the left fork (so you're walking away from the high school).

Thursday, May 05, 2016

Short but nice

Sunday, April 10, 2016

Y

Friday, November 27, 2015

Saturday, July 04, 2015

Nice stroll in the woods.

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Very easy hike but close to where I live. I start at the East Sunset Trail Head and head up to the Adventure trail. Followed it to the High School trail. From there, I have turned left and headed up to Poo Poo Point and turned right and headed down to the high school.

Monday, May 25, 2015

This is my go to hike when I need a fix close by. Nice trail. Pretty darn quiet one you get away from I-90