Adventure Trail

Adventure Trail is a 2.3 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Issaquah, Washington that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

A bit confusing at the trailhead on which direction the Adventure Trail was located? There were two different enterance areas, with parking across the street as well. Once we found were the Adventure Trail was located it was a nice stroll. We wanted more trail time, so we decided to take other trails around Adventure trail.

Nice easy hike. Perfect for kids. For a more challenging hike take the left fork (so you're walking away from the high school).

Short but nice

Y

Nice stroll in the woods.

Very easy hike but close to where I live. I start at the East Sunset Trail Head and head up to the Adventure trail. Followed it to the High School trail. From there, I have turned left and headed up to Poo Poo Point and turned right and headed down to the high school.

This is my go to hike when I need a fix close by. Nice trail. Pretty darn quiet one you get away from I-90