Spring Sale! Get a year of AllTrails Pro for only $14.99
Get Started
Learn more

Warm Springs Mountain Trail is a 10.3 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Warm Springs, Virginia that offers scenic views. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for hiking. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Distance: 10.3 miles Elevation Gain: 1,738 feet Route Type: Out & Back

Marked trail is about 2.5 miles round trip. There’s an overlook at the end but not a huge view. Nice hike through the woods.

Mon Apr 01 2019

Easy out and back trail with good views and plenty of parking. Nice rocky out crop to stop for lunch

Sat Mar 23 2019

Tue Mar 05 2019

A beautiful trial with easy path. When I went there it was first week of March. Next day after the rain. Trees brunches were were crystallized with ice. It was like magical crystal land. I cannot describe how beautiful it was. I uploaded some photos. Easy trail, nice path.

Tue Jul 17 2018

I didn't find this to match what is listed. I found Ingals trail right away and tried to trail run this, but the part by the look out is so tedious a steep fall (likely deadly) awaits you with any misstep, it was only walkable not at all runable in that area. But the rest is enjoyable I appreciated the nature signs along the way and found them eductional. Then I crossed the road (39) and after a short walk on the right is a two track road. I trail ran this it was difficult for first two miles is a steady climb. There are breathtaking views sometimes obstructed by lush green trees. I was told black bears are around, I wore a bear bell and didn't carry any food guessing this works as I didn't see any bears at all. It was a windy morning made for no problems with bugs. Didn't come across any other people. Overall a wonderful experience on these trails.

Sat Mar 25 2017

Check out the little side trail to the left of the main trail at Ingals Overlook/Bonner Mountain... this little trail was better than the "main event" and offered nice views of a bucolic/pastoral landscape nestled in a picturesque valley. It also offered the opportunity to get off trail and find some wildlife, as well as a pleasant mountain creek.

Sat Nov 03 2018