Waller Mill Park Trails

Waller Mill Park Trails is a 2.6 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Williamsburg, Virginia that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

canoeing

1 hour ago

Short hike with easy elevations just watch for all the tree roots.

Great to run, but watch out for the roots. The view from the lookout is beautiful.

canoeing

Great place! Could be a bit more organized for rentals but the price is right! Enjoyed canoeing and paddle boarding with the family.

Hit this trail, early this morning, after it stormed all night. Trail is a combination of roots, sand, and leaves. All that '70s quicksand training paid off. The second I hit that wet sand I thought I was a goner, but I slide all the way across to the hard land, and caught myself. Praise Be 1970s TV! It saved my life! Otherwise, one of my favorite trails and I go often but I don't run it. I trip over air.

We hiked the lookout trail on a Sunday morning and saw no one else on the trail. The trail is over the forest bed, with lots of roots, and with several minor accents and descents into and out of gullies. Bathrooms are near the boat house. Parking is off of Airport Road, with $2 charge.

Easy, nice and quiet.

Monday, October 10, 2016

A lot of roots and small but constant elevation changes make it a good workout. Used off trail shoes for second go

Sunday, October 02, 2016