Wakefield Park Trail

Wakefield Park Trail is a 6.7 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Annandale, Virginia that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

old growth

Fun day today. Rode the skate parkas well.

This trail system caters more to the mountainbiker than to walking/hiking, which isn't a bad thing, but it should be more clearly marked so one knows what they're getting into. I'd give this trail four stars had I been on a bike.

This was a pretty poor quality trail. Very difficult to follow; barely marked. More suitable for biking. Could hear the freeway the entire time, from every portion of the trail. I don't recommend.

This trail is great, the Scouts also have made some more technical trails for running if you get tired of the main trail which is pretty flat.

I had fun and I Road 20 miles on PCT Trail

Sunday, July 10, 2016

It was a good trial and I want to do it again

Sunday, June 26, 2016

Sunday, June 26, 2016

Thursday, May 19, 2016

very pretty, especially in the fall... idk how far I went tho so can't say I've done the whole trail

Friday, March 11, 2016

Monday, February 29, 2016

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Hard to find at first but rider directed me past the rec center to get on the trail. Directionals weren't that great, but trail was nice once you got going. Couldn't find waterfall like pic, but will go back to explore more.

Saturday, July 18, 2015