Memorial Day Sale! Get a year of AllTrails Pro for only $14.99
Get Started

Todd Lake Trail is a 1.2 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Mount Solon, Virginia that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and bird watching and is best used from April until September.

Distance: 1.2 miles Elevation Gain: 104 feet Route Type: Loop

Super cute and has some really pretty little pieces! Took my kiddos and dog, strollers are not the greatest idea given the trail is narrow and somewhat rocky but I managed to fight it through without child in it! Perfect for families and pregnant women given I am 36 weeks and I enjoy taking my kids on new adventures and doing cool stuff even though I am limited! Definitely recommend and there’s a beautiful view of some of the mountains on the opposite side of the beach part where the trail is mowed!

Fri Oct 10 2008

Beautiful lake, great hiking trails that start and finish at the camp grounds. Downside was no on-site firewood, ice, etc. Sites were very well manicured. Dog Friendly, although regulations were meant to keep obnoxious dogs controlled. Beautiful during the fall. Lake has nice imported white sand beach.

Wed Feb 27 2019