Spotsylvania Court House Battlefield Trails Loop

Spotsylvania Court House Battlefield Trails Loop is a 4.4 mile loop trail located near Spotsylvania, Virginia and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, trail running, and road biking and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

I did some of this trail. It's in great shape and has markers in places telling some of the battle there.

Great trail well marked and maintained

love this trail

Monday, April 10, 2017

More for biking and driving then hiking. Roads seem to have consumed the trails. Crossing brock rd. is very dangerous.

Saturday, April 08, 2017

Good workout. Lots of families walking, biking and hiking.

Sunday, November 27, 2016

This is an amazing path to bike! We will definitely be going again. The path is easy to follow and there are so many great things to see.

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Half is in the road if you are doing the blue trail not well marked for me get turn around once. It was clean and had a lot of history on it but I was going to find a new trail in the wood. I don't think I'm would be going back to hike.

Tuesday, January 06, 2015

Awesome and easy trail for daily walking. I bring my dog here all the time and he loves it! Multiple short trails so you can decide the length of your visit. Beautiful place year round, I even had professional pictures taken here for me and my boyfriends 1 year anniversary

Monday, March 31, 2014

Serene, pristine, and interesting. My family lives just across the road from this large park, and we visit a couple times a month, no matter the season, because it's always a great spot. There are many trails lengths to choose from, or you can do the whole loop, all are well kept and easy to navigate for the whole family. Deer are seen daily at dusk.

Friday, April 20, 2012

Good leisure trail for the family, as with any battlefield from the war between the stated read up about it and educate your family as you go. It will be a rewarding experience

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Live next to the battlefield and I enjoyed walking with my dog here. Very quiet and clean!

Monday, February 06, 2017