Seven Sisters Trail

Seven Sisters Trail is a 8.5 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Wytheville, Virginia that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as difficult. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

I-77 North from Wytheville, exit 47. Turn left onto 717 and follow for about 2 miles. Parking area will be on the left.

I started at Stony Fork campground and this hike off the recommendation of a lady at the visitor center on I-77. I should have specified I would like a hike with a view. As far as a tough hike this was definitely a good way to go. I'm sure the views would have been great if not for all the trees. I should have read other reviews or I may not have done this hike just because of the 3 mile walk back on the road.

loved the hike, didn't love being dropped out 3 miles from my trail head and car.

This trail is not bad for exercise, like others have said, the first mile is not bad. It has many wildflowers to see, but then after the first mile, it becomes really steep, and the views are not too grand. the sign at the top, shows the highest point 3,310 ft. That was the only view at the top. In order to get back to your vehicle, you can either go back the same way on the trail or walk along Kenning Rd.

Saturday, July 30, 2016

Monday, June 20, 2016

Beautiful forest canopy. Definitely not for novice hikers, I would not recommend for mountain biking. Is so expert only.

Sunday, June 19, 2016

good hike..starts out easy first mile then it gets pretty steep. Not a lot of surrounding views but enjoyed the coverage on a hot day.

Thursday, December 10, 2015

Very nice trail. Difficult if not using the mountain biking single track to get to the top of the ridge.

Very nice views.