Peter's Mill Run is a 7.9 mile lightly trafficked point-to-point trail located near Woodstock, Virginia that offers the chance to see wildlife and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for off road driving and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Point to Point

off road driving

This is an off-road driving route.

off road driving

Great trail for a nice 1.5-2 hour off road trip.

Join our club on facebook NVA JEEP BRIGADE

off road driving

2015 stock Jeep JKU Willys. No problems at all. Didn't even have to put it in 4 wheel drive.
It's a fun trail for time with the family. There are a few spots along the way to stop and explore. Some spots (with a little hiking) offer some great views! Takes around 2 1/2 to 3 hours depending on how often you stop. I usually take my time and enjoy the trail.
enjoy!

off road driving

Took the family for a drive through the trail last weekend. After a lot of rain the previous few days, the trail was relatively dry. Some great puddles and stream crossings, but not deep mud, which I expected.

Nice long ride with some amazing views.

Ran my stock Jeep Wrangler JL Sport with ease after airing down.

off road driving

Very easy trail. This afternoon I took my 2013 Lexus LX570, stock 20 inch tires and suspension and had no problem navigating throughout the trail. I raised the suspension to the maximum clearance, just to be on the safe side. As long as you have a 4X4 and have decent ground clearance, you will be ok on this trail.

off road driving

Very easy trail but still fun little local getaway. Here's the video of my trip.

off road driving

Rated as moderate but imo an easy trail. Seen Subaru and Acura crossover vehicles on the trail making it through without issue Fun trail for a get together with friends.

off road driving

it was a good trail good times with my other jeep Friends being in the woods with my dog and my jeep is all way a great time