New Quarter Park

New Quarter Park is a 5.1 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Williamsburg, Virginia that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

canoeing

sea kayaking

old growth

This trail is about .5 miles where it is but to get to it requires other trails. About the shortest makes it a 2 mile loop. This is the trail with big views of Queens Creek. A nice trail with views all the way.

Very nice park. I hiked on the bike trail and it was pretty quite - only passed two bikers. Would love to go back and try another trail. Very clean area with playground and disc golf.

the trail shown is not 5.1, rather closer to 7.1 miles. it is a Mountain Bike Trail, however we didn't see any bikes on a Sunday morning

Love this park! There are several trails to choose from and they are all nicely marked with maps and how long each trail is. There is even a very nice disc golf course and admission is only $3. I enjoy every visit to New Quarter.

Sunday, August 21, 2016

Sunday, July 03, 2016

Saturday, July 02, 2016

Sunday, February 21, 2016

Phenomenal....great trails and views...about 5 miles total for the hiking trails combined...great for families. I will defiantly be back!

Saturday, January 16, 2016

Monday, December 28, 2015

Sunday, October 25, 2015

Sunday, October 11, 2015

Sunday, June 07, 2015

I rode this on a BMX bike so it was tuff but fun... Lots of obstacles and sharp turns and SHADY which is great on a hot day...

Saturday, February 07, 2015

Great trail, through the trees. Undulating, with many tight turns. Well maintained. Only the one route, 6 miles, but worth it.

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Very nice trails. Well marked. Beautiful views of Queens Creek. I really enjoyed myself.

Friday, November 08, 2013

Regarding the paved path - just as simple and sweet as it gets!

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

I would bring my MT Bike and Discs every Drill weekend to this park because it is right near Cheatam Annex. The hiking trails are great day hikes. The MT bike trail does need some maintenance though, but is great track none the less. I had an owl fly right over my helmet on a downhill section and made me wish I had a GoPro one time.