Most of these reviews seem to be talking about Bald Knob, which isn't actually included on this listing/map. Bald Knob is great - see the separate listing for that hike. As far as this loop, I'm not convinced that it really exists anymore. We followed the map for about a mile when we started seeing signs that said "Keep Out - Shooting Range." It was ambiguous as to whether they were talking about the road or the surrounding field, so we walked for another half mile to an old cabin with a nice overlook. There was a friendly worker there, but when we asked him whether it was safe to continue on our loop, he didn't know of any trails in the direction we were heading. As we would have been headed directly to a shooting platform, we decided to turn around. We tried a couple of the intersecting trails on the way back (Jungle Trail & Upper Doe Run), but they were overgrown and not easy to follow. I did notice some blue blazes on trees which made me wonder if this area might get more traffic in the winter from snowshoers and cross-country skiers. The area is pretty, but this particular loop wasn't possible to follow.