Meadowood

Meadowood is a 4.2 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Lorton, Virginia that features a river. The trail is good for all skill levels and primarily used for hiking, fishing, and mountain biking. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

bridge out

Great trails though steep. Watch out for horse poop.

Nice 4 mile loop, geared more to mtbs than hiking as it’s single track and has loose cobbles. Rolling hills, nothing too strenuous. Beautiful forest pretty quiet even on weekend afternoon and made for a nice hike.

Great beginner mountain biking trail

A pretty easy hike, though you do have to step aside to frequently let the bicyclists go by.

I dont know about the trails on the north side but the South Loop trail seemed to be geared toward mountain biking. It was very quiet for a Saturday afternoon which was nice. I saw two hikers and about ten mountain bikers. The trail has a lot of hills so be ready for a workout.

Friday, August 26, 2016

For being a beginner it was a blast. The peace and quite on the trail was great. Some parts definitely tested me but I made my way through. I'd recommend this trail to anyone to check out

Saturday, July 09, 2016

Great trail for mountain biking and it never gets too busy.

Saturday, June 04, 2016

Nice trail- very empty which makes it nice for solo hike. Nice hills but not too challenging. Was a little muddy (though, we have had unusual rain)- if hiking be conscience of bikes- always share the road :)

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

I love this place, plus is always empty...

Friday, July 17, 2015

Love it

Thursday, June 11, 2015

Actually liked a lot good tree cover and good jumps and obstacles to maneuver.

Sunday, August 17, 2014

I took the boys away from the video game and made then try a new trail. They can't wait to try the Boss trail that is coming soon. Great moderate trail.

Monday, June 16, 2014

took my 10 and 12 year old daughters. they had a blast. looking forward to the new obstacles.

Sunday, March 09, 2014

Nice trail to hike also. It was a little muddy when we went but not to bad.

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Best after-work ride in the area. The skills section is great. If you're new to the trail, there's a map on the wall inside the rec center. Please don't ride on the trails when they're muddy. It may be fun, but leaves big ruts that jack up the trail for the rest of us.

Monday, March 04, 2013

Decent MTB trail that's only getting better! Can't wait for the new section to be completed... I hope the grant money comes in to build the banked walls, etc.