Marys Rock North Trail

Marys Rock North Trail is a 9.6 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Sperryville, Virginia that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is best used from March until November. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

This was a beautiful trail to hike. It is quite strenuous with the grade even more so when it is snow covered, but the views make it worth it!

great hike great views!

Hiked this from Pinnacle Picnic Grounds yesterday. Started at 8:30 AM and arrived at 10AM. We were the only ones there which was nice. Pretty easy on the way there. Little bit harder on the way back. Great views along the way. It was snowing on the top of the Pinnacles.

Nice hike, the beginning half is mostly upward so it can be difficult if you're not very active or in great shape. The actual overlook was kind of crowded so that took away from it a bit but luckily my girlfriend and I found a nice rock along the way that had a similar view and was solitary so we were able to enjoy it and take it all in.

awesome hike

Such an amazing trail. Super easy to hike and views are just

I hit this trail this morning at sunrise and felt like I was the only person in the world—I certainly was the only person on the trail. Pretty easy hike with a rewarding view. Definitely a must do

My first Shenandoah hike and it was great! Hot and humid day but the canopy cover along the hike helped a ton. Great views from the top and definitely worth adding to the list.

great trail. almost saw a bear....some lady said it was ahead but we missed it.

Beautiful view. Nicely kept trail, markers all in good condition.
This trail is dog friendly however I opted not to bring them on this hike as it was a hot day and as far as I could tell their were. O creeks along the way. Glad I did that there was only one tiny creek halfway up.
Also this trail is 3.7 miles not 3 that Alltrails says. So be aware. We expected to be at the top and it kept going! Overall very nice view. It was a great hike to take a friend of mine whom it was his first hike.