Lake Trashmore Loop Trail

Lake Trashmore Loop Trail is a 1.9 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Virginia Beach, Virginia that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

Would be perfect if it wasn't for the geese and their droppings on certain parts of the trail.

Was a nice clean trail around the lake, however runs parallel to a busy road...for me that took some stars away.

Very good day. Weather was wondering along with the beautiful scenery. My first day towards a healthier me. 1.9 miles with a smile and reggae vibes in my ears.

Saturday, July 02, 2016

Sunday, June 26, 2016

It is always nice to walk around this loop for exercise. I go with my young daughter strapped in her stroller and walk it a couple of times around. Going to get back into it now that the weather is nice again.

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

We caught beautiful weather to take a walk around the water. Gorgeous views and very peaceful. Lots of people working out. They built work out stations throughout the path each one explaining something different to do and with a level of experience. Really enjoyed this, will definitely return!

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Fun, easy, and crowded

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Too busy. Large groups having cookouts or whatever in the shelters and people running everywhere. The sky opened up and we all got wet.

Monday, December 30, 2013

Great place to go for all ages and activity levels.

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Use to come here as a child all the time. So when I moved back to the area and got a puppy it became the perfect place to take him so that he could burn off some of his energy.

Monday, August 05, 2013