Grayson Highlands State Park Trail

Grayson Highlands State Park Trail is a 4 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Mouth of Wilson, Virginia that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as difficult. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until November.

scenic driving

Grayson Highlands State Park (276) 579-7092 829 Grayson Highland Lane Mouth of Wilson, VA 24363

loved this place. fun day of hiking, saw ponies, amazing views. I definitely hope to go back

Beautiful! So many trails to choose from. We got super lucky and had the falls on Cabin Creek Trail to ourselves last week.

Nice views at the top of the ridges.

$7 fee for none VA residents to get into the park. There's also the pinnacle trails at the visitors center. Parked at Massie Gap parking.

Love this place! Seeing the wild ponies makes it even better ❤

favorite place to hike!

This was a wonderful trail! I went all the way to the summit of my. Rodgers, the highest point in Virginia! Out and back this was an 8 mile trail. For seasoned hikers it is a moderate. I completed in 4 hours

Beautiful

I LOVE IT HERE!!! BEAUTIFUL SCENERY ..AND THE WILD PONIES IS JUST A GREAT BIG BONUS! COMING UP THIS MAY FOR MY BIRTHDAY

This is a very beautiful place!! I was hooked the first time I got to backpack there.. love the wild ponies!! heading back for my birthday this spring

Magical backcountry! Most of the trails in this park are moderate to difficult. I would not bring or hike with anyone that (dogs) that you cannot lift over large boulders. I hiked from Massie Gap on the AT/Rhodedendron, then looped back via a horsetrail during summer solstice. Good water sorces in most places. It rained the first 1-2 days, but after that nice and sunny. Still cold at night 40s-50s.