A and C Trails

A and C Trails is a 8.2 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Williamsburg, Virginia that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

Have been staying in Williamsburg and this place is super close. Normally, you have to watch out for Mnt. Bikers as this place is really geared to them. Ranger recommended hiking reverse direction so you see them coming. However, today was after a couple days of heavy rain so the trails were closed to them. Basically had the place to myself, only saw a family group on trail and one Mtn Biker who didn't get the memo. My track is C + D (I didn't do any of C West of 3). C is where all the Mnt. Bike jumps, balance beams and tricks are. 5 single track trails with other connectors, so you can put together a nice longer hike or do a shorter one. Great place... makes me want to get a MTB again! Will be back again and again.

The bike trail was closed today due to rain so we hiked Trail C. It is a well maintained trail about 5 miles total. Pretty easy.

recently have become a vegan and have ran the trail everyday. amazing in the morning but very buggy in the afternoon definitely bring some mosquito spray and anything to repel the flies. before you know it you have 5 swarming around your head and what seems like intentionally flying into your face. I live on Centerville so I just jog to the opening and run till I'm burned out. Haven't gone down any of the trails yet, I tend to just run down the road but maybe tomorrow morning, who knows.

Thursday, May 19, 2016

I went here for the first time to walk the C trail. It was accurately measured at 4.9 miles (8k). It was clearly marked, well maintained, very little poison ivy! which is a great thing as so many of the trails I walk are inundated with that stuff, and really beautiful. It looked like the most fun BMX bike trail have ever seen.

Saturday, April 30, 2016

Sunday, April 24, 2016

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Wednesday, March 09, 2016

Awesome park with a lot of miles worth of trails. Hard to be bored.

Saturday, March 05, 2016

Sunday, February 28, 2016

Great way to get away from it all. Not muddy. Minimum burn after 4.5 miles. Pretty easy. Did it with my 9 year old!