Forest Hill Park Trail

Forest Hill Park Trail is a 2.7 mile loop trail located near Richmond, Virginia that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Overall a great trail. We took our 6 and 2 year old and they loved it. If you have younger kids bring a carrier as their legs get tired. Don’t forget snacks and water!

This is not an easy trail as rated. Definitely moderate with a lot of ups and downs and switchback. Very shaded but not well marked. Think like a biker and you'll probably make right choices. Using All Trails GPS was a first.

very nice trail. we will do it again.

Very nice trail. To get very adventurous walk the trails closure to river side. We spotted Crane, Gar fish and Falcon. Will visit again since there is lot to explore. Our kids (10 & 2) really enjoyed it

like the many Trails......

For a little place there's a lot of little things to explore. Love the cascade little water falls and all the urban city views. Not hiking but a great work out for walking

I found the trail to be hard to follow as there are a lot of side trails everywhere. We started on the Buttermilk trail and walked through the tunnel to connect to this one. Very different than the Buttermilk where you feel a bit more secluded. In my opinion it’s not a very pretty trail and there is too much city noise for my liking but that’s just me.

Nice profile, but for hikers a bit boring. You are always at "the same place ". I would say it my be perfect for bikers and runners. You can always add a bit...

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Good trail like walking it

Thursday, March 16, 2017

Great for mountain biking or running a time trail 5k. The name of the park speaks for itself, plenty of trees and hills!

Monday, March 13, 2017

An excellent leg and sure footedness workout!

Sunday, September 11, 2016

I love living next door to this beautiful little oasis.

Sunday, September 04, 2016

I forgot that I was near the city during parts of this hiking and that is a huge compliment.

I wish in parts of the hike that you were not sharing the space with mountain bikers, feel dangerous for hiking with children or animals.

recorded Forest Hill Park Trail