Fallingwater Trail

Fallingwater Trail is a 1.4 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Bedford, Virginia that features a waterfall. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for hiking. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

bridge out

Very satisfying for such a short hike. Lots to take in...views, falls, and even some rocks to play around on. Although of course very slippery around the falls, so watch the kiddos if they're adventurous like mine. Good for a quick hike if you're looking for a short outing, or continue across the road for Flat Top. Kid and dog friendly. I give a full 5 stars because I like the fact I can take the whole family, and my kids range from 14 to 5.

Great short trail for the kids! Water, rocks, up and down the mountain side. It's pretty and fun even with your dog like I did. This was a great end to my hiking day after Sharp Top.

A pretty wooded trail with some nice views of the surrounding mountains. It is a little rocky in a few places, but nothing difficult...and there is just enough elevation change to make the short hike more fun. There are two parking areas along the Parkway. I started from the spot that also includes the Flat Top Mountain trailhead. I would recommend taking the loop clockwise for better views of the falls while hiking back up along the creek.

Amazing day and beautiful trail.

Thickly wooded trail...falls at the mid point are nice and easy....not spectacular, but good enough :)

Beautiful, I went with my 5 year old godson and he was just fine, the way back up is a bit strenuous (for a kid) but the falls are amazing

Go after the rain, waterfall was great today

I'm not trying to beat this little park up but it just wasn't much to look at.

Saturday, May 28, 2016

Checking out Falls is my thing, short hike, enjoy the falls, turn out to be better then I expected, worth the hike

Sunday, May 15, 2016