Deep Run Park Trails

Deep Run Park Trails is a 2.5 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Henrico, Virginia that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Great, quiet trail. Nice to travel down with a pup. Kind of easy to get lost.

Perfect place for a Sunday afternoon hike.

Nice paved trails.

Great little loop path/trail. Stroller Friendly but you have to be careful and pay attention to which way you go at crossroads because you could run into some stairs and have to turn around, but no big deal. Play area with infant/toddler swings and swings for bigger kids as well as some other play equipment. Beautiful lake, my kid loved it. Enough people where you don't feel like you're on your own in case of an emergency but not crowded either. I did see the biggest black snake I've ever seen in my life though, Easily 5ft long. Which I know they're harmless but heads up youngsters out of the stroller or dogs :) This is not the place I would go though if it were just me and I wanted to do some adventuring/hiking.

Convenient because it's close. Very easy for walking and running, and doesn't take long. Not much for exploring or hiking though if that is what you are searching for.

Nice trail easy walk

Great place to take the dog and kiddos

Nice network of wide, paved trails.

Easy trails in a nicely maintained park.

Thursday, June 30, 2016

We have taken this trail many times and like it... Easy yet interesting. Paved road makes it easy for bikes too..