Cold Spring Bald Mountain Trail

Cold Spring Bald Mountain Trail is a 17.1 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Stuarts Draft, Virginia that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October.

off road driving

Very Awesome jeep trail. We took the alternate trail which is a few miles in, very narrow and expect some minor scratches if you take the alternate trail, but you can go around if you wanted to avoid it, very fun and completely worth it. Never needed my winch and I was in a "Stock" 2016 Jeep Wrangler Willys. The stock Rubicon tires made a big difference. 2wd the first few miles until the alternate path which Lockers would have helped but were not necessary. switched between 4 low and high often. Will be returning!

off road driving

Great trail but we did the Jeep trail alternate and got scraped up along my sides due to the trail being narrow. Plan to go back and take a different path. We had 2015 t4r trail 5100 bilstines 3" lift w/ set of 285 70 17 nitto treagrapler. Didn't bottom or or get stuck. Used 2wd after the rocks

nice trail took my buddy off roading with his jeep first time he loves it he is hooked now

off road driving

It was nice for the first time off-road had lots of fun

off road driving

Had a great time , first time off-road in my jeep