Bennetts Creek Park Loop Trail

Bennetts Creek Park Loop Trail is a 0.5 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Suffolk, Virginia that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, trail running, nature trips, and birding and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Not a trail; a happenstance path along parking lot mainly - but does have brief stroll through short woods to an outstanding view of lake.

Couldn't find any clearly marked trails.

Friday, June 12, 2015

Running trials have no sense of direction, bad footing so its more of a unsteady cautious jog than an actual run, parts where you can fall into the swamp, poor marking

Sunday, May 24, 2015

Thursday, May 14, 2015

I Love it! It's nice and clean and a great place to walk my dog!!! She can swim and snivel around. I'm from Germany and it looks like a German wood! Nice and peaceful!

Friday, June 27, 2014

It was was a pretty area, but I walked about 1.5 miles around the outside edge of the park and never found anything that looked like a longer trail. Where I walked was through a disc golf course.

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Saturday, October 26, 2013

A nice smaller park. Suffolk is now developing a park system. This one was very nice today on a sunny fall day. I saw a beaver, several ducks and countless squirrels. I heard a goose but could not see where he was. Besides a great walk, the park offers a boat landing, fishing pier, picnic areas, disc golf and more. I will have to give the trails a fair rating because there is windfall to be cleared but nothing to keep you from enjoying the hike.