Beaver Lake Trail

Beaver Lake Trail is a 2.4 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Chesterfield, Virginia that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until November. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

wheelchair friendly

Beaver Lake Trail @ Pocahontas State Park in Chesterfield, VA

Nice trail with plenty of level changes to work the back of the calves. Easy enough for younger one and wide enough for a whole family and some dogs. Great views and a few floating docks to stop and fish or grab a picnic lunch.

Great trail! I took my toddler for his first hike here and he was easily able to complete the whole thing. The nature center was also really fun for kids.

Well-maintained and peaceful

This was my wife and I first trail we had ever walked and it started a new addiction!

Beautiful!

I really enjoyed the trail. I also took my little dog with me and he love it. The trail has a few docks where you can view the lake which is nice. The trail is well kept and clearly marked. During one part of the trail it crosses a sandy stream which my dog loved. He jumped in and cooled off. This trail is very dog friendly and I will be doing this one again!

geocaching