Stowe Pinnacle Trail

Stowe Pinnacle Trail is a 3.1 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Stowe, Vermont that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, and trail running and is best used from April until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

We had a great time hiking this trail. The few flights of scrambling had me stopping to catch my breath but I am out of shape. We were greeted by the Goldens and some very nice people at the pinnacle. We went on a weekday and I can't imagine how crowded the small standing area of the pinnacle gets on the weekends. It was a beautiful and quick (about 2 hours for us novices) hike for us.

Beautiful view from the top and a good hike to get there. It was just challenging enough while still being a shorter morning hike.

Definitely a bit hard than moderate due to some hands and knee climbing at the top. Very steady incline all the way up to the top. The views were well worth it even in the rain. And the two golden retrievers at the top will just melt your heart. They are harmless and content.

Tough hike but the view was awesome, love those green mountains. Check out my full write up along with some things to look out for.

Fun Hike, a little busy as you would expect, especially at the top. The view is certainly worth it! Easy and not very demanding.

Nice steep hike - short and sweet. Great view at the top. TONS of dogs, mostly off leash. We were blessed with the 2 goldens as tour guides on the way up. They were awesome hiking companions! Very friendly and good guides.