Owlshead Mountain Trail

Owlshead Mountain Trail is a 3.2 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Peacham, Vermont that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

First time up Owls Head and enjoyed the beautiful views.

Did this yesterday with my mother and her dog and my new puppy. Great hike, super easy for my puppy to keep up and easy enough I went barefoot. Definitely need to remember bug spray next time though! Mostly under tree coverage so we didn't burn, which is always nice.

Views at the top are fantastic! Mostly flat; climb up doesn't begin until last 1/4 mile. Good for dogs too.

7/11/17
I took my 3 year old out today, she had a blast. Bugs were a little on the hungry side so you may want to bring a little bug repentant. Always a fun hike!

We hiked Owl's Head on Jan 27 2017. It was beautiful following a recent snowstorm. It was very cold when we reached the top and exposed to the wind. We took pictures quickly and returned to tree cover.

Saturday, October 22, 2016

Hiked this a couple weeks ago with my mother. Foliage was at peak and absolutely beautiful! The view was literally breathtaking.

Saturday, October 08, 2016

Thursday, October 06, 2016

Saturday, August 06, 2016

Beautiful short hike. Great views!