Libby's Look Loop is a 2.5 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Jericho, Vermont and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until November. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Distance: 2.5 miles Elevation Gain: 367 feet Route Type: Loop

There is a small unpaved parking lot.

The view was okay, but not worth it overall. I also found it very easy to get turned around on the trail, unless you go back the way you came. I ended up going around Prescott Pond, which was muddy, overgrown, and took twice as long as I wanted my hike to be. I also heard either gun fire or road noise about 80% of my hike. Not the peaceful hike I anticipated.

We decided to complete the Preston Pond Loop, which is connected to Libby Look. We enjoyed the view of Preston Pond in addition to the vantage point of Libby Look. We hiked on a Saturday afternoon, and only saw two other groups of hikers.

Nice stroll, bugs were nuts at this time . lots of blown over trees in areas and the trail getting up to Libby's look was unmarked and went way off trail to get there .

We went during this past rainstorm, so obviously it was pretty muddy and slippery. Don’t recommend going during/after rain, rocks get very slippery. There’s a part close to the peak that is pretty steep if you take the short way, so I recommend doing the long loop. The view was amazing.

Took our two dogs and enjoyed the trail. Nice view!

Beautiful easy stroll up to Libby’s Look. Start of trail has a pond with quite a lot of beaver activity...cliffs up on the right have nesting perigrine falcons which I observed several. View from Libby’s Look is stellar..views of camel’s Hump and Lake Champlain. Great family hike...easy for children to enjoy

recorded Recording - Jul 28, 01:02 PM