Burke Mountain Overlook is a 0.1 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near East Burke, Vermont that offers scenic views and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, and mountain biking and is best used from March until November. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Distance: 0.1 miles Elevation Gain: 16 feet Route Type: Out & Back

‘‘Tis kind of an odd configuration starting at the summit. I drove up Masten Rd. In Victory as far as I could & started at the CCC road to the top & back. Once I learned I don’t have to start/finish in order to have a verified completion works well. Conditions changed as temps changed in the afternoon. 2nd time climbing Burke this season. Trail a bit icy near top, but MSR SS hold well. Good outing.

Trail well marked. Walked mostly in packed trail. Handy on steep parts. Small 25” MSR lightning Ss’s worked well. Only trail at top near summit was not packed. Not a lot of snow but ledge mostly covered. Good outing overall.

This is pretty short and unexciting but the payoff is worth it!

Sun Aug 17 2014

I love hiking here, but the mountain biking is awesome! Some of the best trails I've ever ridden. Trails are marked clearly, and there is something for everyone. I'm a relatively new biker, and I still have fun here.

Sat May 11 2019