Yellow Fork Canyon Trail

Yellow Fork Canyon Trail is a 6.9 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Herriman, Utah that features a river and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

This is a very nice trail system that gradually climbs its way to a ridge line with fantastic views of the Oquirrh mountains and the Salt Lake Valley.

This was a really wonderful hike nice gradual relatively smooth track. I was glad for my downloaded map because there are a maze of trails in the area and would have gotten lost for sure, as it was I got off track a couple of times and needed to backtrack. There was a lot more cover and shade than I was expecting on the trail on the south of the stream. I will repeat this in the fall for the colors of the oaks and maples.

Awesome as always 4 th straight week on this trail, it never gets old.

Love this trail for running. A little tricky the first time or two because the trails aren't marked and there are a ton of forks. Lots of deer. Not too crowded on a Saturday morning.

This should be rated hard. Lots of inclines and then declines in and out of canyons. Got lost several times. Make sure to download map first. Saw a deer. Small babbling brook. Make sure you have sunscreen and water. Most of trail is in sun. The thistle was taller than me and full of yellow finches. It was best part of trail. There is a great summit view. You can see mountains all 4 sides. This trail features desert look.

Did this trail again this morning I took the entire loop and the left fork all the vertical on the left is in the first 3 miles. Whew! Still a great trail and those on horse back are very courteous!

Fun trail good inclines and wildlife! I had a Doe and dawn scare the $&@ out of me I'm glad no one saw that!

I got lost. How did I get lost?