Wrangler Trail East Loop

Wrangler Trail East Loop is a 6 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Sandy, Utah that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from February until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Dimple Dell Park offers a variety of hiking trails through more than 600 acres of serene, natural landscape in the heart of a bustling urban area. The park has a vast network of trails open to hiking, biking, and horseback riding. The flexibility of route options make Dimple Dell a perfect choice for beginners and for those wanting to ease into longer, more difficult hikes. The trails at Dimple Dell are generally well maintained and are suitable for hikers of all abilities.

As a larger guy and a newb to hiking, I thoroughly enjoyed this trail. There's enough hills to get the heart pumping and equally enough flat spots so you don't feel the need to quit moving. There was a decent amount of droppings from horses and dogs, but it wasn't so bad that you didn't have the majority of the trail available to walk on.

worst. hike.ever. Unless of course you love horse and dog s***. The "hike" is the back of people's homes. So scenic lol. I left and went on a real hike.

I live 2 blocks from the trailhead, so this is my go-to for keeping myself in shape and heat conditioning myself (I'm the crazy person who starts at 1pm when it's hottest). I'm on this trail at least twice a week when I'm not traveling for work. When I have time, I make it a bit more interesting by zig-zagging back and forth between the upper and lower trails, taking all the small connection trails back and forth. I have turned this 6-mile hike into 8 miles many times by doing that.

Took this loop for the first time and boy was it a treat! I loved having a trail that is "easy" not too steep, etc. but still pushes me because of the distance, etc. The one section of the river bed that you had to cross was dried up so it was just rocks, and there were a number or horses but the trail is wide enough you feel safe and nobody is in each other's way. Definitely doing this one again.

The trail is mostly wood chips and sun-exposed which was fine. My gripe was the horse and dog poo along with a dozen side trails that made me had to keep checking my GPS to make sure I was on a legitimate trail. Bathrooms at the TH. One water crossing (take off your shoes) and one bridged water crossing.

We ran it, it was a nice run not too far from the city!

More of a walk, tons of horses and kids out. Dog friendly.

great trail for people in the sandy area wanting a quick break from the city

My pup and I had the place to ourself. I love winter hiking.

there's a ton of horse pooh, and the vegetation looked dead. It was a good hike in all.