Wind Cave Trail

Wind Cave Trail is a 3.5 mile heavily trafficked out and back trail located near Logan, Utah that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until November. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

cave

Great day hike, bad for camping. This will give you a work out, and often you have to walk in the water in the first 10 minutes.

Definitely a work out in the first 2 miles. I unfortunately had to turn back because my dog got too tired. However, it was a well kept trail with a decent but not over-abundant amount of traffic.

Did this hike in the winter, an amazing view

Worth the climb

A lot steeper then our normal hikes. My 7 yr old only made it with a lot of stops and a lot of encouragement. Teenagers made the t with no problem. Great view from the caves.

good trail.

Went for class. It was a blast. But it was steep. That's the hardest part. I took a lot of breaks along the way. It took me two hours to get up there and one hour to go down. But when you get to the caves it's worth it!

I would rate this trail at the low end of moderate. The caves were interesting. If you are looking for a pretty hike with shade this is not for you!

me and my little dog did the trail it took us a while but I am an extremely heavy woman. but we did it it was absolutely breathtaking

Amazing!!! Loved the whole thing! View at the top is spectacular! ❤️

This northeasterner was a bit winded at the high elevation but so worth it.

We did this hike in late spring when there was still some snow on the ground. There were long switchbacks and it was slippery and narrow in a few places. The wind caves were breathtaking.