Wind Cave Trail

Wind Cave Trail is a 3.5 mile heavily trafficked out and back trail located near Logan, Utah that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until November. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

cave

Great day hike, bad for camping. This will give you a work out, and often you have to walk in the water in the first 10 minutes.

me and my little dog did the trail it took us a while but I am an extremely heavy woman. but we did it it was absolutely breathtaking

Amazing!!! Loved the whole thing! View at the top is spectacular! ❤️

This northeasterner was a bit winded at the high elevation but so worth it.

We did this hike in late spring when there was still some snow on the ground. There were long switchbacks and it was slippery and narrow in a few places. The wind caves were breathtaking.

Fun summer hike, with some shade. Our active kids 5 and 7 did great.

If you're looking for a moderate hike with a great destination, this is it! It can be fairly busy, so the earlier you go the better. The spring time can be fairly muddy. Bring plenty of water for the switchbacks. The trail is always clear and trimmed.

Great hike. It was just right for my wife and I. Going in the morning made for perfect temperatures. Love the views!

Love this trail. I was able to complete it while still moderately out of shape and the end was so worth it!!!

Loved it! Great view, majestic surroundings!

Started around 8am and saw very few people on the way up! Got there with the cave to ourselves. Not too steep on the way up, but most of it is in the sun so I'm glad we went earlier. Took some sick pics, explored a bit, then made our way back down.

This is a moderate hike and doesn't take long to get to the caves. Has some pretty good views at the top, too!