White Pine Lake Trail

White Pine Lake Trail is a 7.5 mile heavily trafficked out and back trail located near Logan, Utah that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, horses, and backpacking and is best used from July until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Hiked 2 miles in before I saw a fresh bear track so I hightailed it back to my car. Will try again with a buddy and bear spray later. There were two huge snow fields (20+ minutes each) so I had to use GPS. Crampons would've been nice. Hiking sticks helped with the snow and two water crossings since the spring runoff was still a little strong. Again, I would've been stubborn and made it had I not seen that bear track but I'm not stupid - I don't take on bears solo.

Amazing hike. Still snow to this date. We where not able to make it to the lake because of the steep and snowy descent to it. Quite dangerous without the proper gear.

Just got done attempting this hike, I wanted to post this review to share that everything is still snowed in down to the Tony Grove gate (about 1 mile from Tony Grove Lake). Looks like it would have been an impeccable hike though.

love this hike. the only issue is it can get extremely busy.

Nice day hike. We hiked this in mid June. Trail wasn't very busy but the campgrounds around the lake was fairly full.

Favorite day hike, there's camping however its busy,

One of my favorite hikes ever. The lake is pristine & gorgeous, and trail was well maintained. Switchbacks made it a good workout.

Parts of the trail were very muddy. Other than that, this trail was amazing and so was the view at the end.

A (semi)hidden gem. I checked it out via Google Earth and was concerned the trail wouldn't always be visible, but it is well worn and obvious

Favorite trail in Logan Canyon

Beautiful trail. Packed in on a Saturday and only one other couple around. Had the lake to ourselves. Got a major lightning/thunderstorm that did not produce rain but was amazing to watch/listen to. Well used trail. Steep descent into the lake the last 1.5 miles.

Stayed for 2 nights and went in a little too heavy, but destination made it worth while A few too many people, but it was a holiday weekend. And people please don't pull branches off live trees for firewood when there is a ton of dead fall 5 min away.

Great!