Wedge Overlook and Buckhorn Draw Drive

Wedge Overlook and Buckhorn Draw Drive is a 48.9 mile lightly trafficked point-to-point trail located near Huntington, Utah that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from February until October.

Point to Point

off road driving

Fantastic view with very few people. Not much shade, but easy access by car, with plenty of hiking options off the road.

This isn't a trail; it's a road. That said it's one of my favorite places ever, but there are cool actual trails in the area. I'm not walking on a freaking dirt road and sucking 4x4 dust all day.

Thursday, March 30, 2017

So beautiful. Always will be one of my favorite places in my childhood! Worth to go see!

Friday, August 05, 2016

First time in the Swell. Loved the views and loved the hike. I will be exploring this area.

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Amazing experience! Happy I went. I hiked around Mexican Mountain and some of the washes out there.

Saturday, March 09, 2013

A great drive! I could spend days out there exploring. There is beautiful scenery, Indian Rock Art, a dinosaur track, a dinosaur quarry, and much, much more. I drove through there in 2005, and again in 2011, and am ready to go back. Passenger cars can travel this route. The Wedge Overlook is called "The Grand Canyon of Utah" by some.

scenic driving