Webb Canyon via Bonneville Shoreline Trail

Webb Canyon via Bonneville Shoreline Trail is a 5 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Layton, Utah that features beautiful wild flowers. The trail is rated as difficult and primarily used for hiking, birding, and horses. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

private property

I drove to the trail-head location shown in the app. I could see the trail, but there was a sign (see photo) stating this trail-head can only be used by Tanglewood residents and all others must either use Adam's Canyon trail-head or one in Kayesville. I drove to Adam's Canyon and followed several small trails hoping they would lead back to the Webb Canyon Trail. You have to get into Adam's Canyon and take the turn onto the Bonneville Shoreline Trail that crosses the bridge. I didn't make it very far, but will update my review when I do. I just wanted to save others the hassle of going to a private trail-head. (03/13/2018)

Once you leave the BST this trail is STEEP. Sage and scrub oak are encroaching on the trail so pants are recommended. Up to the fork before the tin cabin the trail is easily followed and has orange ties periodically. Back on the main trail after the cabin the trail grows difficult to follow and the ties stop from what I could see but it should continue for about 1.5 more miles ending at the Great Western Trail.