Waterfall Canyon Trail via Ogden Park

Waterfall Canyon Trail via Ogden Park is a 3.3 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Ogden, Utah that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Beautiful and relatively easy hike to see a waterfall. A very nice, kid friendly hike into Waterfall Canyon. Go during Spring to get the best views of the waterfall.

Once you get in the canyon pretty shady. I would suggest early morning so you are shaded while on the face of the mountain

nice trail with a beautiful waterfall at the top. We hiked it on 2017 June 3rd. it was a bit strep in a couple of parts on the descent as we had a 5 month old baby in a carrier, but we managed. it took us about 2.25 hours at a fairly steady pace.

This is my second time hiking this trail and it was definately a little easier than the first time. I was with my children and grandchildren. My grandkids powered through and really loved it. It also helped that they got to play in the water when we made it to the top.

Took 3 children between the ages of 8 and 11, they absolutely loved this hike. You'll be hiking about 70% of the time in the shade. Trail gets a little steep but the kids didn't have any problems with that. Great workout, beautiful view & waterfall. There is also the option for a zip line adventure.

Here's the info for the zip line adventure I've found: www.utahadventurecenter.com/index.html

Sooooooo HOT! Bring lots of water!!!

This was our very first hike. It was definitely a little more challenging than we expected, but we loved it. It took every ounce of energy we could muster up, but it was worth it. The people we came across were very nice and encouraging. I think they could see we were struggling. We loved it. We definately plan on hiking this trail again.

Nice vertical, great view of Ogden and lots of friendly people. Water is cool and refreshing too!

Nice hike to a large trickle waterfall. Looks pretty cool in the winter!

short, quick hike. Good hike though.

Great short hike with gradual elevation gain. Hiked it in the snow and didn't need to use our snowshoes but it was a little icy. The waterfall is frozen and well worth the hike!

A little bit more difficult than I thought, since I'm for San Antonio, TX. Overall, it was a great workout and other hikers are around to make sure you're going on the right direction. Beautiful scenery!