Wall Street and Queens Garden Loop Trail

Wall Street and Queens Garden Loop Trail is a 3.1 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Bryce, Utah that offers the chance to see wildlife and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, and nature trips and is best used from June until November.

Distance: 3.1 miles Elevation Gain: 577 feet Route Type: Loop

Note: As of May 2019, the Navajo Loop is CLOSED for trail repair. Please note that portions of this loop may close due to weather and freezing overnight temperatures. Heavily trafficked combination trail loop weaving in and out of red rock formations through Bryce Canyon. Please note that the Wall Street portion of the trail is often closed throughout the year due to freezing overnight temperatures. Summer months are the best time to see Wall Street. This same route can be modified by cutting through the Navajo loop segment when Wall Street is closed.

One of the most amazing hikes I’ve done to date. We did it counterclockwise. I think that the views going down the Wallstreet side are part of the amazement. It is also much steeper on the Wallstreet side and more of a gradual climb on the Queens Garden Trail back up to Sunrise Point.

Easy short hike. Very popular and gets crowded early.

Every turn is another awesome discovery. As on again off again hikers in our late 60's, we would advise starting at the Wall Street side of the hike. We start at Sunrise Point and ended at Sunset Point. We found it a challenge climbing up the switchbacks. Just an amazing hike. Took us three hours with plenty of stopping for pictures and rest.

Short and sweet. Crowded. Took the clockwise route so we'd go up Wall Street. Did so twice; got the best pictures as a result. Go early in the day, as others have advised.

Classic trail. Beautiful views at every turn. I’d recommend starting at Sunset Point and heading down Wall Street. Get an early start, it gets hot around midday!

Made it through with a 2 and 4 year-old. they did pretty well but it is a little long.

Great hike. Did it with kids and it took a while, but there were plenty of shaded places to stop and rest. We hiked up Wall Street to end, and even though it's steep, it's a lot less walking uphill than if we'd walked down wall street and up the other way.

I did this a couple years ago, but haven't added it to my list. My kids, 8, 6 and 3 did this hike, but my 3 year old was carried out the last steep part. Started at Sunset point and I'd recommend starting that way because it is neat to come down into the hoodoos and this is the most typical direction.

This is the trail to do if you really want to see Bryce and get a decent but not overly long hike. The switchbacks are not that hard. Don't let people scare you by saying they are difficult. If you get tired on the switchbacks, there are plenty of place to stop and catch your breath.

Worth the view. Took about 1.5 hours, started on queens garden and ended at wall street, which was much steeper. Also encompasses sunset to sunrise paved trail.

My daughter (5yrs) and I did this hike in the heat of the day. We just did the down/up Wall Street trail. It was a steep grade, we just went slow and enjoyed the hike. I'm nearly 50, over weight and out of shape and didn't have any problems. We enjoyed hanging out at the bottom, exploring and balancing rocks before hiking back up. I'd do this hike again!

Super fun and relatively easy trail if you do it mid-morning, otherwise a lot of the trail is in sun. Wall Street I'd absolutely gorgeous, and the two large trees are fun. I'd recommend starting at Queen's TH and ending at Wall Street.

Beautiful trail! Very busy and populated but worth it for the breath taking views

the only difficult part of this trail is the elevation so be prepared for that.

Beautiful sunrise hike.

This trail was a fun loop with some great views of Bryce Canyon. However, it was not much of a hike and was pretty crowded, even at 8:30 in the morning.

Beautiful views, I would recommend taking the switch backs first. So go to the right rather than the left when you start the hike.

This was an exceptional hike that would I absolutely recommend to get a totally different perspective compared to standing on the rim and taking pictures of the vast views. We started at 10:00 a.m. and had no problem parking but would recommend starting earlier to enjoy this trail with less people. It is a VERY popular trail for good reason because the colors are amazing and the trail Is well maintained. We hiked the Queens trail part and had planned on the Navajo loop but the later was closed due to trail maintenance. Moderate grade coming out especially if you live at sea level as I do and are not acclimated to higher altitudes. Hot and dry as is the case this time of year in Utah so be hydrated and bring water.

Absolutely gorgeous trail. I started about 5:50a and there was plenty of light. Even better, the trail was empty and didn’t see or hear a soul until Wall Street. (The trail is moderate, but the switchbacks at the end for clockwise hikers are something serious.)

Amazing!!! We did Wall Street from Navajo Loop and Queens Garden, so it was a steep incline but absolutely amazing! Might be better to start at Wall Street and then loop into Navajo just so you can get the view of looking down into the canyon before descending.

This was an awesome hike with new amazing views around every corner snd turn. We started at Sunset which was a great choice for the incline at the end. The bugs were very annoying at the end, but worth it for the beautiful hike. Absolutely breathtaking hike!

Beautiful scenic hike. We started at Sunset Point & headed down Wall Street (my favorite part), to Queen Garden & ended at Sunrise Point. Easy hike with some incline at the end. Put on bug spray... lots of little gnats & bugs along the way.

This was a great hike we parked at the sunset parking lot and started down wall street, I would definitely recommend this route. We ended up at sunrise pointe and took the short paved trail back to Sunset. The hike took us about a one hour and 45 minutes and we stopped and took a lot of pictures.

Loved doing this combo of trails. Hiking in the hoodoos is fun!

If you only have a little time at Bryce, this is the trail to do (along with stopping by Bryce Point or Inspiration Point). Unfortunately it is touristy but this is the best way to get down among the hoodoos and see all the rock up close. I went close to dusk and there were still a fair amount of people so I imagined if you went earlier it’d be pretty packed. Either way, I’d definitely recommend.