Wall Street and Queens Garden Loop Trail is a 3.3 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Bryce, Utah that offers the chance to see wildlife and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, and nature trips and is best used from June until November.

Heavily trafficked combination trail loop weaving in and out of red rock formations through Bryce Canyon. Please note that the Wall Street portion of the trail is often closed throughout the year due to freezing overnight temperatures. Summer months are the best time to see Wall Street. This same route can be modified by cutting through the Navajo loop segment when Wall Street is closed.

We started at Queen's Garden and looped up to Wall Street. A snowstorm was coming through the day we did this 10/17. The snow and ice made some areas very slippery, trekking poles really helped to keep my balance. Beautiful scenery both from the top and bottom of the Rim. Luckily I because of the storm it was quieter and there were less people on the trail.

Great trail! I recommend starting at Wall Street. Beautiful views the entire hike. It was a. It windy, but once you go below the rim, it’s nice and warm.

Amazing hike. It snowed the entire time. Not crowded at all.

Beautiful hike!

I would say this is an easy hike until Wall Street. Once you hit Wall Street the hike does become moderately difficult.
The views are amazing!! We had our camera out most of the time.
There were a lot of people on this hike! We came around 10am.. so I recommend coming a little earlier if you want less people.

What a view! Definitely opt for Wall Street!

Was a great hike

spectacular hike. went counter clockwise. started with wall street hoodoos going down tight trails with many switch backs. then along the bottom thru woods-like setting. then up thru queen's garden slots and hoodoos. so many gorgeous vistas. go early to avoid crowds.

Fun hike with shady breaks.

Bryce canyon has so much to offer. A different shot of a beautiful landscape depending on your angle and where you are in the canyon. Amazing.

Kid friendly. A little steep with loose rock in places. Amazing views! Highly recommend this hike as a partial day vacation. Took us about 3 hours and we stopped a lot. Do this trail clockwise ending at the Wall Street. It makes the end hike cooler and less steep at the end.

I did this trail alone (Aug 13, 2018), but I wasn't 'alone'! I started about 10:30am and the trail down into Wall Street was just a continuous line of people. I am glad though, that I went down Wall Street and up Queen's Garden. Though it was somewhat steep going up Queen's Garden, paths all over are well worn, wide, and with switchbacks. I think if I went UP Wall Street, it would have just gotten hot and tiring (more tiring than coming up Queen's Garden). It may be a good idea to start early in the morning before the crowds come in. After getting done with Wall street and till about Queen Victoria, it's down in the valley, quite flat and easy (easier than going down or up switchbacks). Don't forget to take water, hat, snacks and sunscreen. I saw so many people sharing one small water bottle between 4 people, no hats, and some people forgetting sunscreen.

Starting just after Sunrise, we descended down through Wall Street (to the right) from Sunset Point, then along the river, and connected with the Queen's Garden trail. We met Queen Victoria - it's amazing how the picture looks just like her silhouette. Sun and shadow cast amazing glows on the rocks. We climbed back up to Sunrise point and then walked the Rim trail back to Sunset point. Highly recommended the Queen's Garden trail as it's the flagship hike in Bryce!

An amazing trail. Well worth the climb back out of the canyon.

Amazing experience and hike. I started down Wall Street and came up to Sunrise Point. I’m not in the best of shape but if you take breaks on the way up it’s doable. Honestly it’s the altitude that makes it more challenging.

Views arent quite as amazing as Fairyland Trail, however not everyone can hike that extremely difficult trail. Still very pretty, but really worth it to see Wallstreet. Truly amazing. Definitely recommend going clockwise, then you end going uphill in the shade instead of in the sun. Still make sure to bring plenty of water, the uphill portions are very serpentine and fairly steep.

Amazing views!

This was my favorite hike during two weeks in Utah visiting all of the National Parks. Luckily, Wall Street has just opened for the season...that part of the hike was stunning, weaving down through the cliffs. The walk back up was moderate for me (older and in average shape), but fun nonetheless. Overall, a crowded, but delightful hike!

Very pretty. Good trail

Great hike that provides a glimpse of the beauty of what Bryce is.

Wall Street is currently closed off. They claim it's monitored via camera, but I have reason to doubt that (or at least the efficacy of such monitoring). Queens Garden is still beautiful in itself.

Great way to see the hoodoos up close!

We did it with an 8-year old and had a lot of fun. Wall Street trail was closed due to weather conditions, so we did Navajo loop instead. I recommend to start with Navajo and finish with Queens Garden, as the Navajo is much steeper.

Awesome trail, hiked it 16 Mar 2018, lots of snow and it made it even more amazing !!

Wall Street is just incredible. Went in late December and it is still open.

this is the most popular trail in the park, but also the most crowded. park near Sunrise Point at the General Store (or better yet, park at the Shuttle Station and take the free shuttle into the park, in season), walk the Rim Trail to Sunset Point, descend Wall Street if it is open or Navajo Trail if Wall Street is closed due to rockfall danger (Wall Street is generally closed until nighttime temperatures stay above freezing and the trail can be inspected, which at 8200 feet can take until June), then exit via Queens Garden being sure to enjoy the short spur to see Queen Victoria

absolutely amazing! Good trail...not too rocky.

Monday, October 16, 2017

Really great hike...did It with my daughters (6, 3) and they had a great time though it was difficult at times due to the amount of people and narrowness of the trail at times. I would do it again. Great sights and a great workout!

Thursday, October 12, 2017

Great hike. Great views and scenery around every turn. Followed a recommendation from here to start on Wall Street, and have to agree. The ascension out is rough either way but I enjoyed the great views on the way out, great excuses to rest for a second. Little bit busy, but nothing crazy. Loved it.

Thursday, September 21, 2017

Tough series of switchbacks if coming up the trail after hiking.