Wall Street and Queens Garden Loop Trail

moderateYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow Star(402)
Bryce Canyon National Park

Wall Street and Queens Garden Loop Trail is a 3.2 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Bryce, Utah that offers the chance to see wildlife and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, and nature trips and is best used from June until November.

Distance: 3.2 miles Elevation Gain: 643 feet Route Type: Loop

Please note that portions of this loop may close due to weather and freezing overnight temperatures. Heavily trafficked combination trail loop weaving in and out of red rock formations through Bryce Canyon. Please note that the Wall Street portion of the trail is often closed throughout the year due to freezing overnight temperatures. Summer months are the best time to see Wall Street. This same route can be modified by cutting through the Navajo loop segment when Wall Street is closed.

Great trail. My wife, 18-month old son and I hiked it. We started a little after 9 and we took 2 hours to get completely back to Sunset Point - the last 30 minutes we slow toddler walking from Sunrise Point to Sunset Point. I carried him in a carrier pack the rest of the trip. Suggest hiking down Wall Street and up Queen’s Garden.

Beautiful hike! We started clockwise- ended with going through wallstreet and climbing some switchbacks but it was a great grand finale of the hike! Easy for a moderately fit person.

did the Queens garden to wall street hike. had a blast but holy cow was it hard at the end. should have started at wall st not the other way around lol

Wall Street is now open for the summer! We hiked down wall street from Sunset point and ascended via Queen’s garden for an ‘easier’ climb out. Amazing views on queens garden. And Wall Street is so neat!

This trail is open and beautiful to hike. I highly recommend going down from sunset point and back up thru sunrise. Started the trail at 730am and finished just before 10am. Crowds were big by the time we finished. Stopped a lot for pictures. The switchbacks at the end were hard but the trail is well paved which makes it nice. Take your time and enjoy the views, its awesome!!

Amazing views at every turn. Started at sunrise point, down to queens garden, a bit of Navajo loop and on a whim, decided to head up Wall Street instead of going up Navajo loop. Best decision. Bring sunscreen, layers good shoes and water.

I love it

Wall Street is closed right now, so you will have to do this trail as an out and back Queen's Garden. This is still a great experience, especially given the fact that the park is free right now!

Awesome trail but we only went in about 1.8 because we ran out of time and there was a sign that said it was closed at 1.7 miles. Still got to enjoy Queen’s Garden.

closed
icy

I saw the notice about Navajo loop closed. I chose this as it doesn't have Navajo in the title. apparently they share a section and this was closed on the second half as well causing me to double back 1.5 miles. still amazing views though. next time I'll do more research

We did this trail back in August. it was breathtaking. As tired as we were by the time we got to Sunrise Point, we were awed at the beautiful view.

Amazing place. I went there in Oct 20th and it was very chilly, so wear proper clothes so you can enjoy the ride!

Great trail if you've got a few hours. The hoodoos are amazing to look at. We especially enjoyed Wall Street and all the switchbacks. About half shade and half sun when we went in the afternoon.

Great way to get among the hoodoos. 5 and 6 year old were able to complete the hike. https://youtu.be/qutl1ESNbEY

Awesome views! I would recommend at least going to the bottom of the switchbacks at the Wall Street Trail even if you do not complete the entire trail. There are great views of the canyons, hoodoos, and some trees growing in the middle of the canyon.

Great walk, especially in the middle part where is it nice and quiet. I would recommend to do this trail instead of all the viewpoints where its very crowded. If you do this hike, you’ll get a good impression of Bryce. It’s a long way up but the views are worth it. We were with the two of us and hiked about 2 hours with several stops.

Incredible hike, Wall Street has amazing canyons you can walk through. Took my fit group about 2 hours. If you’re on the fence about this hike just do it.

This was a fantastic hike! One of my all time favorites so far. It's like a fairy land. Our 5 year old loved it!

Great hike. Easier than the Fairyland Trail Loop, which may be too much for some. We connected this with the Navajo Loop and had a blast.

Awesome hike, spectacular views this trail takes you right down into the amphitheater. Me and my girlfreind where stopping occasionally to take in the views as well as get some photos. We decided to take the Wall Street Koop instead of the two bridges and it was amazing just the same. This took us 2hrs on the dot but an easy hike at a leisurely pace. Highly recommend

this was an amazing trail, the rock formations are insane, recommend starting from the sunset point, we started at sunrise point and came up the switchbacks wasnt anything too strenuous but would have been much easier the other way around. start early this trail gets super crowded though.

we went down the Wall Street side first which was gorgeous but everything after that was pretty anti connected. I went with my two 60 year old parents and this was the much easier side for them. the Queens Gardens is definitely not something that you need to stop for and the sunrise side is pretty underwhelming. I was at sound the day before so this was definitely a step down from hiking the Narrows. However, it is a beautiful hike but not Five Star Worthy.

One of the most amazing hikes I’ve done to date. We did it counterclockwise. I think that the views going down the Wallstreet side are part of the amazement. It is also much steeper on the Wallstreet side and more of a gradual climb on the Queens Garden Trail back up to Sunrise Point.

One of the best hikes I've ever done. Thoroughly enjoyed. It has some of everything - flats, hoodoos, slots, views, pines, etc. etc.....

Easy short hike. Very popular and gets crowded early.