Upper Falls

Upper Falls is a 2.9 mile heavily trafficked out and back trail located near Provo, Utah that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking and walking and is best used from April until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Upper Falls is about a half a mile from the Upper Falls Park in Provo Canyon. The trail head is located just off of the Provo River Trail on the other side of the river from the park. The trail is fairly easy and can be done by most. The trail is primarily used for hiking.

24 minutes ago

Hard to find but for sure worth it

Another easy hike for amazing end result. It does have a few rocky areas so wear good shoes. My kids and dog did this easily. A good alternative to bridal veil if you want a little more challenge and less people.

I would not rate this as easy but we all agreed it was one of the prettiest waterfalls we've seen.

Awesome lesser known hike to an incredible waterfall. Did the hike with four kids under 8. Shaded and far less crowded than most hikes in Provo.

We parked past Bridal Veil Falls and walked across a bridge. The hike is a little steep and rocky, but the waterfall is beautiful and we were the only ones there, so it was nice and peaceful.

Great hike, one of my favorites although it can be a little steep for younger people.

climbed this with my 7mo old in a backpack and it wasn't too strenuous. there are lots of loose rocks, but it's not that steep and doesn't take too long to reach the falls

I love the hike. It's not a long hike. I took my 2 year old. It's not an easy trail for toddlers. It's kinda a steep hike with loose rocks closer to the falls. there is no sign where the trail begins. I took a pick where the trail begin and upload it. I hope this helps.