This is a beautiful hike.amd fun adventure to find all the Kairns to find the trail. The trail starts down a steep Rock face mountain, and then the trail varies from path to going over rock faces where you follow the Kairns. The falls were not running too strong in February, but still pretty. My only complaint about the hike is that it was so easy to get lost on the way back. I was never in any huge danger for I knew I had to climb one of the Rock faces to the east, but which one was safest. I ended up hiking up a nit too safe one and stepping on a rock that looked stable, but it started a mini Rock slide with me in it a little ways down the mountain. Freaked me out. It took me a while to get my breathing back to normal. It it what inspired me to get an external GPS for areas like Escalante that are so without service.and this trusty app. What a blessing that combo is. Here is my blog post if you want to see pictures. http://shaunasadventures.blogspot.com/2018/01/360-adventure-upper-calf-creek-falls.html?m=1