Toquerville Falls

Toquerville Falls is a 5.6 mile moderately trafficked point-to-point trail located near Hurricane, Utah that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for scenic driving and off road driving and is accessible year-round.

Point to Point

scenic driving

One of my favorite places on Earth. The waterfall looks like a fantasy scene dropped into the desert. 4x4 high-clearance is best, but we did get a Subaru Forester in after grinding both bumpers. Good all terrain or off-road tires needed. Some try to hike it, but that's 11+ miles and extremely hot on a road where you'll constantly be dirt-blasted by passing vehicles.

off road driving

As of last year, the road is NO longer maintained. It now requires a high clearance 4x4, or you will be coming out on the hook

NOT a "scenic" drive for the tourist by any stretch of the imagination.

Do not park on Spring Dr, or the Sheriffs office may ticket you. There is plenty of parking past the cattle guard and water tower at the top of the hill.

When AT said to stop, it was in a residential area with no place to park and no trailhead. Keep driving until you see a fence with a sign on it about the falls. I drove past the sign because I had 4WD on my vehicle. Then I saw the road condition. Great for having a flat. I did not go any further. Nor did I walk to see the falls.

really awesome

off road driving

If you don’t have a 4x4 don’t even think about it!!!

Sunday, May 28, 2017