Tony Grove Nature Trail

Tony Grove Nature Trail is a 1.2 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Logan, Utah that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from June until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

canoeing

By the way, the directions on my gps led me to a road just short of the lake. It's a dirt road and it took us a while to realize we were off track. Follow the paved road all the way up. You will see it!

We took our 2 year old and loved it. It was perfect.

Nice and easy. Well marked and maintained.

Beautiful short hike! The wildflowers were stunning! I will definitely do this one again, but bring my camera instead of a crappy phone camera.

Beautiful!!

Beautiful! But lots of people.

Been here several times, it's a beautiful drive up and a simple little walk around. I've climbed up into the rocks lining the trail before, super simple and fun. My favorite was on 10.5.15 though because it had just lightly drizzled, no one else was there, and it was just the most serene experience.

Very easy loop around a beautiful lake! kid friendly

this is great for kids. the only issue I had was one part of the trail was washed out the last three times I went. this made for a mucky mess and a guess of navigation.

Pretty walk. Nothing difficult.

A very nice walk. The signs on the trail could do with some maintenance, and the bridge as well. The walk was very nice and the views are very, very nice.

Saturday, July 30, 2016

Saturday, July 30, 2016

Pretty walk around the lake. Nice and relaxing

Monday, July 11, 2016

nice walk around the lake. deepest cave in Utah is here.

Saturday, June 25, 2016

Thursday, May 12, 2016

This is a nice little trail for a leisurely walk. It circles the lake and often is covered in wildflowers.

Tuesday, November 03, 2015