Toadstool Hoodoos Trail

Toadstool Hoodoos Trail is a 1.8 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Paria, Utah that offers scenic views and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Great trail for kids and adventurers alike. Toadstools were really cool! Bring water and a hat.

Easy hike. Beautiful area for pictures at toadstools. Saw to many people with no hats carrying no water on trail. First week of June 100 degrees. Be prepared

definitely worth the time. Very easy hike that ends in what almost looks like another planet. The toadstools were fun to find. We were suggested this hike by our Airbnb host. We were glad we hiked it.

Very different scenery here. Fairly easy trail, except for one short portion that I didn't like as I do not like narrow paths near drop offs of any kind. Other than that, it was easy. Looks like you are on another planet.

Trail was a bit more up and down, especially at the end, than we expected. It was almost easier to walk in the creek bed than the trail in most spots. Once we got to the top, it was terrific. You could spend a few hours exploring all over, not just the toadstools. Oh, we are 71 and 68 years old too.

Amazing place! It is very fun to climb the toadstools when you arrive. Very easy trail.

Great place!

Awesome!! A little bit more difficult than we were expecting but 100% worth it! We did this to break up a long day of driving from Santa Fe to Zion. Also it’s fun to say hoodoo.

Short and sweet trail! We didn’t do the whole trail just to the first toad stool. If you walk fast takes about 30ish minutes there and back. Very interesting view. Almost seems like it should be on another planet.

Great stop on our way to Zion. The Hoodoos were fun to see as were the rest of the rock formations. Cold and windy today but well worth the hike.

Beautiful

Great! Be sure to cover the walking path in the map above, especially at the end toward the left!

Toadstools are a funny experience, many features of sand and stone erosion, no shade, not overcrowded

Great Kids hike with cool rock formations!

I liked this trail and would suggest if you want to see and really have time to see all the hoodoos, set aside 2-3 hours. Though we spent about 2 hours (20 minutes to walk in, 20 to walk out from the main hoodoo, then the rest of the time in the hoodoo forest), I'd like to have even more time here! If you just want to walk in and out without seeing and enjoying the scenery, 1 hour is probably more than enough. The day we went we did not see everyone go to the end of the trail... many went to the first large hoodoo, and turned around from there.

Excellent short trail which is well-trafficked during the day. Worth doing since it's barely a mile off the 89.

A little busy but great hike

Not as touristy as Antelope Canyons/Horseshoe Bend nice hike with lots to see. This is what I like to think Mars would look like and feel to walk on. Great stop while while on road trip.

Pleasant quick roadside stop for my husband and I as we were driving through. Quick and easy to do! When we arrived mid-morning, there was no one on the trail. As we headed back out, passed several groups of people heading in. Very serene location right off the main road.

Easy trail with lots to see, great pictures and an awesome backdrop to the toadstools!!

Everyone hikes up to the "toadstool" I think it looks like a snail.. then turns around. Keep going! Why do I give this five stars? I came here in the middle of the night during the full moon, alone. Amazing experience. This place is like an ancient city or a map from Halo. Bring boots to hear the clacking on the plateau. The next day I climbed to the top. Yeah. The top. I saw it all. It's amazing up there. Be carful. It's dangerous beyond the first plateau. Hand holds crumble on you all the time. I also found two fossilized leg bones (~1' long and broken) in a rock that fell out of the mountain on the left side of the middle plateau.

excellent place to stretch your legs, easy trail, fun for kids.

Fun hike! The landscape was beautiful and the Toadstool area made it feel as if it were another planet. Very beautiful. bring water and be aware that the signs for the trail route are not the best so pay attention.

We were on another deserted planet! I highly recommend this one if you are out to see "different" landscapes and get cool pictures. Easy hike with options to climb and explore.

Fun little hike. Bring camera and water.

Found this hike on accident by passing through and it ended up being really fun. Feels like you are in a different world. Great photo ops.

Best small hike ever !!!

We hiked it today, it was super easy and really interesting and fun for pics, good for less adventurous people. Go early to beat the heat. There is a super informative BLM office 1.5 miles to the west, the lady that worked there was very friendly. Nice stop on way to Page or Zion/N Rim

A super short trail. All three kids loved this one. Not much shade so a hat and water recommended in hot weather.

Short and easy hike mostly in the sun, bring some water. Worth doing if you are in the area.